India girl ignites birthday candle and hydrogen balloon explode in flames

category:Global
 India girl ignites birthday candle and hydrogen balloon explode in flames


The video begins with the girl ready to light the candle on the birthday cake. Her friends are crowding up and taking pictures with their mobile phones to record the moment of happiness for her. In the picture, the girl was wearing a gray blue dress with a distinctive tattoo on the inside of his left arm, surrounded by dozens of pink and black hydrogen balloons, then she struck a match, lit the candles on the birthday cake to make a wish, and then the nearby hydrogen balloon suddenly exploded. Fry. There was a huge fireball in the room, and the girl was surrounded by flames. She and her friends screamed with fear. Frightened by the sudden explosion, a friend who was making video for the girl was not able to control the camera in his hand, but soon he was calm again, then the girl screamed and rushed to the friend who took the camera for the video. You can control the camera in your hand, then the girls hands block the camera, and the video ends. After that, the girls friend posted the video on Facebook and was reprinted by netizens. At present, many countries have banned the filling of hydrogen in balloons. Britain issued a law in 1914 to prohibit this act, because hydrogen is a very combustible gas, so it is unsafe to fill the balloon with it. The source of this article: Global Times - global network. More brilliant, please log on to World Wide Web http://www.huanqiu.com responsible editor: Huang Zhecheng _B9302