On Wednesday, April, 25 Japan, the Wall Street Journal quoted an insider as saying that the US Department of justice was investigating whether HUAWEI violated the United States sanctions on Iran, but the current investigation and specific charges were not known. Since then, the Financial Times reported that HUAWEI refused to comment on whether it was under investigation and said in a statement that HUAWEI follows all applicable laws and regulatory provisions of the location of the business, including the laws and regulatory provisions applicable to the export management and sanctions of the United Nations, the United States and the EU. Before the HUAWEI criminal investigation, the US Department of Commerce and the foreign asset control office of the US Treasury have issued an administrative subpoena to HUAWEI on some of the sanctions, said the Wall Street journals insider. Wall Street noted that the New York Times reported last April that the foreign asset control office of the US Treasury Department of the United States found a summons on HUAWEI in December 2016. The US Treasury investigation was carried out in the summer of 2016 when the US Department of Commerce issued a summons to HUAWEI. The Ministry of commerce is responsible for conducting the investigation and supervising the export of dual-use technologies. After the ban on ZTE, HUAWEI has been investigating the rumor. In the last seven years, the US Commerce Department activated a refusal order on the grounds of the US sanctions against Iran, and in the next seven years, the US Commerce Department banned American companies from selling parts, goods, software and technology to ZTE. The following day, it was reported that the U. S. Department of Commerce has issued an administrative subpoena to China, requiring HUAWEI to provide all the information exported to DPRK, Iran, Syria, Cuba and Sultan over the past five years, with the United States Survey of the export restrictions on communication technology. HUAWEI related people in April 18th told surging news: This is a false news, HUAWEI has not been investigated by the US government. HUAWEI may not be as serious as ZTE. Wall Street reports found that the New York Times reported that HUAWEI had not been accused of any illegal action, and the US Treasurys administrative subpoena did not indicate part of the criminal investigation. After the New York Times reported above, HUAWEI said in a statement that it is committed to comply with local regulations in the areas where business is conducted. But the industry warned that the United States could limit its access to key American components and other technical products if it found HUAWEIs actions contrary to the interests of American national security or foreign policy. Wall Street news also noted that before the news of the US judiciary survey released on Wednesday by the Wall Street daily, there was no news that HUAWEI had been launched by the US government to sanction the criminal investigation, and HUAWEI did not admit to the United States that it had violated the United States sanctions against Iran and other countries. That is to say, if the Ministry of justice of the Ministry of justice has investigated the facts, HUAWEI may face the first relevant criminal investigation of the US side, and it has not been sanctioned again after admitting the violation and accepting the punishment as ZTE this year. The intentions behind the investigation are intriguing However, from the Trump administration last month, the 301 survey announced plans to limit Chinese goods and investment in the United States and to be hit hard by ZTE. The most worrying thing is not that individual companies are the targets of the US attack, but the change in the attitude of the whole American politics to China. Just like the editor in chief of Wall Street, the selected article heavy hit Zhongxing! Second rounds of 301 investigation! The idea of the United States to China has changed, said: The Chinese elites have forgotten the past topics of Chinas liberalized reform, and they are now concerned only with one thing - that is the threat of rising China to the United States. The article holds that for China, the long-term correct response is to continue to adhere to the key to the rapid economic growth of the past forty years - the policy of reform and opening up, and a comprehensive market access in all fields. This is also in line with the keynote speech of Chinese President Xi Jinping at the opening ceremony of the 2018 annual meeting of the Boao forum for Asia April 10th.