Two men in Mexico were mistaken for sensitive parents to burn them.

category:Hot click:628
 Two men in Mexico were mistaken for sensitive parents to burn them.


Reported that the two men parked at the gate of the primary school that day caused some parents to be vigilant. Immediately, they took pictures on their mobile phones and passed them on to other parents, saying, There is a truck at the school gate. There are two men sitting in the drivers cab. Today, I dont know whos going to suffer. Things are getting more and more ridiculous. There are even reports that more than 14 year olds have been killed and killed.

Once the news was issued, it aroused public anger. Soon, some parents who were driven by anger sent two people to the police station. Some people bought petrol after hearing the news, poured it on the so-called traffickers at the police station gate, and then lit the fire. Within a few minutes, the two men were burned alive under the watchful eyes of the public. In the process of burning, some people even use live phones to broadcast live.

After the incident, the police intervened in the investigation to learn that the two men were nephews and uncles. They came here on the same day to buy building materials and were killed because they had no intention of parking at the school gate. Reported that his nephew is also a senior in the law department of a famous local university, which happened to be free to help his uncle to purchase goods. At present, the family members of the deceased have filed a lawsuit with the court. Source: Global Times - World Wide Web. More brilliant, please log on to World Wide Web http://www.huanqiu.com responsible editor: Li Cong _B11284

After the incident, the police intervened in the investigation to learn that the two men were nephews and uncles. They came here on the same day to buy building materials and were killed because they had no intention of parking at the school gate. Reported that his nephew is also a senior in the law department of a famous local university, which happened to be free to help his uncle to purchase goods. At present, the family members of the deceased have filed a lawsuit with the court.