Men eat hot pot to eat a dry battery has been boiled for half an hour.

category:Global
 Men eat hot pot to eat a dry battery has been boiled for half an hour.


From the video taken by Mr. Hos son at the time, it was seen that when the dry battery was removed from the bottom of the pot, the outer wrapping paper had almost completely fallen off, and the color was almost integrated with the hot pot bottom. He said the battery contained heavy metals such as mercury, lead and other heavy metals, and a son who was reading high would not use his own health to do pranks, so it was doubted that the poor management of the restaurant led to a battery in the hot pot. The restaurant also disclosed that they were conducting an internal investigation of the incident, but in the light of the attitude to the customer, they had made the bill on the bill at the night and offered to reimburse the customer for the medical examination, and the two parties would consult the follow-up after the result. The man suddenly jumped into 1 rats in a hot pot. The businessman said he was in a bad mood and refused to pay. In April 3rd, Mr. Lin ate a hot pot in a restaurant in Shenzhen. A mouse jumped into the hot pot and the customer ran away. At first, the store refused to offer a discount, saying that he had also lost a lot. After that, the law enforcement officers conducted a comprehensive inspection of the restaurant, and the store returned all the meals.