In April 23rd, a special patient was diagnosed in a hospital in a hospital in Chengdu. The patient claimed that one year ago, a steel bar was given to 5000 yuan for a steel bar, and he really swallowed. In the past year, the body was no exception. I wanted to confirm that the steel bar had been discharged. And through inspection found that the steel bar not only did not discharge, but also died in his stomach. After adequate preoperative preparation, the 24 day afternoon, after more than an hour of surgery, the doctor finally removed the 20 cm steel bar. Doctors said the total cost of operation and transfusion of the patient was estimated to be between 15 thousand and 20 thousand yuan. Doctors warn that swallowing foreign bodies is a very dangerous act. In the process of swallowing, foreign bodies can easily break the esophagus, stomach, even the small intestine and the large intestine, and any place rupture and perforation, may lead to serious consequences, or even death. A year ago, the man swallowed steel bars and went to the hospital a year later. In April 23rd, a more than 30 year old man was accepted by the hospital department of general surgery, the mans chief physician, Li Jiajun, recalls that the patient looked better and was not different when he came to the hospital, but he said he wanted to take a picture. Why do you have a good check? After the doctors inquiries, the patient said that one year ago, he was betting with a friend for a drunken drink. If he could swallow a steel bar, the other party gave him 5000 yuan, and he really swallowed. Because the body had no adverse reactions, he did not manage. A year later, I thought it was discharged through defecation, but Im not sure. So I would like to take a picture of the hospital. So the doctor examined him, and it was a surprise. Through the film, we see that there is a bright and long thing in the stomach of the patient. According to experience, this is a metallic foreign body. What is even more surprising is that the foreign body is 20 centimeters long, tilted in the stomach, and it opens the stomach. Dr. Li Jiajun said, in such a long time, the patient said that he had not developed symptoms of digestive tract, and was really quite special. The doctor finally took out the steel bar for more than an hour. The patients other doctor, Liu Bin, told reporters that the metal foreign body about 20 centimeters, has been very long, we contact the patients, swallowed metal foreign objects, the smaller one to two centimeters, such as nails, blades, and so on, this nearly 20 centimeters of things, processing is still more difficult. Generally, the doctor takes the foreign objects through the gastroscope, and the contents of the inside are clamped out. But because the foreign body is too long, it can not use the gastroscope. It can only be operated on. In view of the causes of trauma, we can only perform laparoscopic surgery and remove foreign bodies under laparoscopy. After full preparation, the doctor performed the operation at about 3 p.m. on the 24 day. After 1.5 hours of operation, the doctor finally took it out and confirmed that it was a steel bar. Dr. Liu Bin said, during the operation, we found that the patient had a perforation in the stomach, and the steel had completely pierced the wall of the stomach, and the surrounding tissue was infected. Because the perforated areas have packages surrounding these tissues, the stomach does not leak out, and the patient has no serious symptoms. However, if it is not taken out in time, the consequences are very serious, when the tissue around the perforation does not hold up, the stomach will flow into the stomach, a serious infection, and even death. At present, the operation is very successful, postoperative patients need anti infection treatment, and other gastrointestinal function recovery to eat, recovery period of about 10 days. The total cost of operation and transfusion of the patient is estimated to be between 15 thousand and 20 thousand yuan. The patient has no discomfort for a long time? After careful observation, the doctor found that a layer of rubber was wrapped outside the steel bar, the patient said, he was inserting a steel bar into a plastic tube, and then melting it on a steel bar with a lighter. In one year, the patient did not feel uncomfortable, and was estimated to be related to the rubber package. Dr. Liu Bin said, plastic wrapped outside, making steel ends become blunt, so it is not easy to pierce the surrounding tissue of the digestive tract. If the steel bar is hard, if there is no such a package, it will cause serious consequences. If a sharp steel bar swallows the stomach, it will first damage the mouth, then damage the esophagus, even if it enters the stomach, it will soon break the stomach, and then have abdominal pain, fever, shock and other symptoms. Among the patients receiving foreign bodies in the hospital, the average child is common, and the adults are less. Dr. Liu Bin reminding that it is a dangerous act to swallow foreign bodies. In the process of swallowing, foreign bodies can easily break the esophagus, stomach, even the small intestine and the large intestine, and any place rupture and perforation can lead to serious consequences, the most serious cause of death. Beer drinkers bet after hitting the crotch with a bullet. 3 wine companions gather to drink and tell the old. After drinking, they bet on their own guns. In the process of the test, one of the wine friends provided a private gun in the family, and a wine friend bravely used his crotch to give another wine friend as the target of the shot, and then the gun bullets hit the left testis.