1. Zhou Guangbao, former member of the Party Committee and Minister of Armed Forces of Wuchang Town, Wuchang City, organizes and leads the organized case of underworld nature.
Since 2002, Wanbaoshan Village in Wuchang Town, headed by Zhou Guangbao, then Secretary of the Party Branch, has long controlled the village-level regime; monopolized collective resources and controlled the economic lifeline of the village; worshiped brothers with social businessmen and set up enterprises in partnership with illegally accumulated money and wealth; relocated and relocated through land expropriation and land inheritance. Bao Zhiji, wantonly embezzling collective assets; taking advantage of his position, accepting other peoples property, illegally transferring village collective land for many times; forging academic records, fabricating personal records; traveling across the countryside, freely beating and abusing villagers, madly attacking and retaliating petitioners, seriously endangering the local production and living order. In September 2018, Zhou Guangbao was dismissed from his party membership and public office, and his suspected crimes were transferred to the judicial organs for handling according to law. The case involved 12 other party members and cadres and public officials. Among them, Chen Wencai, former head of the village committee of Wanbaoshan village, Zhou Shenghui, former deputy secretary of the party branch, Chen Tenglong, Cai Lianbin, former accountant and Cai Qing, former director of the village committee of Zhou Guangbao, were expelled from the party and the suspected crimes were transferred to the judicial organs for handling according to law. Zhang Zhong, former mayor of Wuchang Town, and Sun Yu, former instructor of Xunli Police Station of Wuchang City Public Security Bureau, were dismissed from Party membership and public office for sheltering and conniving Zhou Guangbaos criminal gangs. The suspected crimes were handled by judicial organs according to law. Liu Yan, former vice-president of the Wuchang City Court, and Zhao Jinfu, president of the Criminal Court of the Wuchang City Court, were suspected of acting as umbrellas and examined on file. Ren Zhimin, former Secretary of the Party Committee of Wuchangzhen, Feng Xiaodong, current Secretary of the Party Committee and Zhang Huahai, former Secretary of the Discipline Commission, were inadequately examined for their inability to perform their main responsibilities and supervisory responsibilities.
2. part of the police in Harbin public security traffic police system acts as an umbrella for evil forces.
Since 2011, six evil forces, led by Jiang Yong and others, have monopolized the transport market of large trucks in Harbin, collected protection fees from owners, and bribed law enforcement personnel to release illegal vehicles, resulting in crazy driving of illegal large trucks on the road, seriously threatening the safety of peoples lives and property. Some of the police in Harbins traffic police system are negligent and derelict. Some of them even act as umbrellas of the evil forces car-guarding gangs, involving 43 people in Harbins traffic police system. Among them, Wang Wei, former deputy head of Harbin traffic police detachment, accepted bribes, carefully designed road strips for car-keeping groups, crowned with municipal government warm-hearted project in winter and municipal government key project in summer. Illegal overloading operation is not restricted by time and section. Li Mingshi, former vice-captain of the patrol team of Harbin Traffic Police Detachment, and others arbitrarily changed the vouchers of compulsory administrative punishment to mitigate the punishment for illegal vehicles provided by the car protection group. The former captain of Hulan Brigade of Harbin Traffic Police, Yu Guangjun, accepted bribes and ordered the traffic police in the jurisdiction to release all illegal trucks entering and leaving a construction site without punishment. Wang Wei, a traffic policeman of the Acheng District Public Security Bureau in Harbin, has leaked the information of assault inspection to the car-keeping group more than 20 times. Other policemen have such problems as soliciting and accepting bribes, freely releasing illegal vehicles by abusing their powers, mitigating punishment by fraud, revealing secrets by informing and informing, and interfering in law enforcement activities in violation of regulations. In June 2018, Wang Wei, former vice-captain of Harbin Traffic Police Detachment, Li Mingshi, former vice-captain of the patrol team of Harbin Traffic Police Detachment, and Yu Guangjun, former captain of Hulan Group of Municipal Traffic Police, were expelled from the Party membership and dismissed from public office respectively, and the suspected crimes were transferred to the judicial organs for legal treatment. Wang Wei, a team security member, was punished by the government; 39 other police officers who violated discipline were punished by the party and government respectively.
3. Chen Zhiwei, former deputy director of technical room of Hailin peoples Procuratorate, involved in corruption.
Since 2005, criminal gangs of evil forces led by Chen Zhiwei have violated the rules of business, participated in and actually operated pawnbroking companies; illegally lent at high interest rates, forcibly seized the opportunity and made huge illegal profits; illegally detained and collected social personnel to restrict the personal freedom of those who have not repaid the interest on loans; provoked trouble and beat others to cause minor injuries. Harm; Illegal mining, occupying and destroying cultivated land; arguing with others, shooting with guns, causing death of others, suspected of intentional homicide; deceiving cadres and Party members by fraud. In September 2018, Chen Zhiwei was dismissed from his party membership and public office, and his suspected crimes were transferred to the judicial organs for handling according to law. The case involved 14 other party members and cadres and public officials. Among them, Guo Shichang, the former chief procurator of Hailin Peoples Procuratorate, and Peng Mengjun, the former deputy chief procurator, were severely warned and punished by the Party for falsifying Chen Zhiweis entry into the Partys political examinations, respectively. The Korean Army, the former member of the legal department of Hailin Public Security Bureau, was directly responsible for the loss of Chen Zhiweis investigation files on suspicion of intentional homicide. He was subjected to administrative demotion and punishment; the former Secretary and director of the Party Committee of Hailin Public Security Bureau, Han Baolin, and Wang Ye, the director of Hailin Land and Resources Bureau, and 11 other personnel involved in the case were all put on file for examination.
4. Wu Qiong, former Deputy Station director of Tailai toll station of Qiqihar Highway Administration Office, acted as the umbrella case of evil forces.
From 2016 to 2018, the vicious gangs in Tiefeng District of Qiqihar City, headed by Liu Zhongwen and Yang Jianhui, monopolized Zhalong Weitang resources by threatening and intimidating, forcibly collected road protection fees from the drivers of reed-hauling trucks, and helped ultra-high-limit vehicles to pass toll stations, thus seriously disrupting the local transport market. Some staff members of Tailai toll station of Qiqihar Highway Administration Department and Qiqihar toll station of Daqing Highway Administration Department neglected their duties, accepted bribes from the gang and unlawfully released ultra-high and ultra-high-limit vehicles. The case involved 9 public officers. Among them, Wu Qiong, deputy stationmaster of Tailai toll station of Qiqihar Highway Administration, has repeatedly accepted Yang Jianhuis bribes by means of Wechat Transfer, and illegally released more than 200 ultra-high-limit trucks provided by the gang. Wang Jiyun, a contract worker at Qiqihar Toll Station, Daqing Highway Administration, accepted bribes from criminal gangs and improperly performed his duties to help ultra-high and over-limit vehicles escape punishment. Wu Qiong was removed from office within the party, administrative dismissal punishment, Wang Jiyun and other 8 people were relieved from the labor contract.
5. Liu Liang, former member of the Party Committee and director of the Political Department of Beian Prison, acted as umbrella for criminal gangs involved in crime.
In May 2018, the Qigihar Municipal Public Security Bureau filed a case against the gang led by Cui Wei. Liu Liang, Liu Gongnan, Deputy Chief of Investigation Section of Beian Prison, and Cheng Zijiang, Second-level Police Officer of Sixth Prison District, accepted Cui Weis request to inquire about the situation of the special case team and deliberately leaked the special case information, which led to the escape of several important suspects. Leaders refuse to submit cases for trial on the grounds of going out, which hinders the team from obtaining critical evidence and seriously interferes with the investigation and evidence collection work. In October 2018, Liu Liang, Liu Gongnan and Cheng Zijiang were respectively discharged from Party membership and public office, and suspected crimes were transferred to judicial organs for legal treatment.
6. Sun Zhaoxiang, the former militia commander of Yongli village, Huan Sheng village, Qingan, is involved in the case of corruption.
Since 2013, Sun Zhaoxiang, relying on the family forces, has taken violent threats to enter the village regime as the village militia company commander; extorted villagersproperty on the grounds of drunk driving vehicles and playing mahjong gambling; set up jams at will to block vehicles and forcibly collect compensation for many times on the grounds of crushing his cultivated land by construction earth trucks; They burned their houses and defrauded insurance compensation; because police station staff did not meet their unreasonable requirements, they made a big noise in the police station, which led to the failure to work normally; because of a quarrel with neighboring village residents Zhang Mou, they accused others of beating Zhang Mou and causing minor injuries. In July 2018, Sun Zhaoxiang was expelled from the Party and his suspected crimes were transferred to the judicial organs for legal treatment.
Since 2008, Hu Chun and his wife, brother and brother Li Guoqing have bullied the city, monopolized the rental market of harvesters in Huiwu Village, Gongliuxiang County by violent means, and paid attention to the villagers who rented harvesters in other villages, such as punching and kicking, sticking and sticking. Possession of forestland, refused to pay contract fees; bullying villagers beating Zhao to cause tympanic membrane perforation of left ear. In September 2018, Hu Chun was dismissed from the Party and his suspected crimes were transferred to the judicial organs for legal treatment.
8. Yu Yougui, Secretary of the Party branch of Dongxing village, Dongfanghong Township, Dongshan District, Hegang, and so on.
Since 2005, Li Hongjun, former director of Dongxing Village Committee of Yu Yougui Organisation, and some villagers have formed a vicious force group to control the village-level regime for a long time; instructed members of the group to beat villagers Xu Mou to cause a number of fractures, forcing them to live away from the village; extorted and forcibly collected a compensation for the land occupied by a coal mine geological survey team. In August 2018, Yu Yougui and Li Hongjun were expelled from the Party and suspected crimes were transferred to judicial organs for legal treatment.
9. Ma Mingliang, director of the former village committee of Liming Village, Vegetable Garden Township, Dongshan District, Hegang, is involved in the evil corruption case.
Since 2014, Ma Mingliang and his villagers, Chen Mou and Ma Mou-chen, have used their familial and economic interests to form vicious groups, undermined the grass-roots elections, beaten and slightly injured the candidates, forced them to withdraw from the election of village committee director; bullied the people, beaten villagers Li Mou for parking problems and caused nasal bones. Folding and dislocation of left arm caused minor injury by beating villagers Liu Mou with a knife because of heating problems; disturbing public order and slandering others by hanging banners on the roof of a building in Hegang City, causing a large crowd to watch, seriously affecting social order. In September 2018, the Dongshan District Supervisory Committee of Hegang City put forward supervisory suggestions to the Vegetable Garden Township Peoples Government (Ma Mingliang is not a member of the Communist Party of China), dismissed Ma Mingliang as head of the village committee according to law, and his suspected crimes were transferred to the judicial organs for handling according to law.
The circular pointed out that from the above nine typical cases, it can be seen that some Party members and cadres and public officials shelter and connive in the activities of gangs involved in criminal activities and act as umbrellas for the evil forces; some village and village committees personnel directly organize, lead and participate in criminal offences involving criminal activities, control grassroots regimes, and use family forces. Run in the countryside, dominate the party and bully people. These problems have seriously damaged the local political ecology, economic order and social stability, seriously affected the peoples sense of access, happiness and security, and must be seriously investigated and dealt with in accordance with the law and discipline.
The circular calls for Discipline Inspection and supervision organs at all levels in the province to resolutely implement the deployment of the Party Central Committee, the State Commission for Discipline Inspection of the Central Committee and the Provincial Party Committee, enhance the sense of political mission and responsibility, assist and urge Party committees at the same level to assume the main responsibility of eliminating gangsters and evil, conduct pressure layer by layer, and compact responsibility step by step. We need to intensify our efforts in handling cases with many obstacles to interference and complicated problems. We need to handle cases at different levels and jurisdiction in different places. For important cases with influence and resistance in our jurisdiction, the Secretary of the Discipline Commission should organize and direct the cases personally. To strengthen supervision and guidance, members of leading bodies of discipline commissions at all levels should include key areas, key industries and key cases, point-to-point guidance and supervision of local cases; where the umbrella is not broken, the umbrella is not seen in the black and the umbrella phenomenon is prominent, and there are many clues to the problem, the supervisors of higher disciplines commissions should send personnel to squat. Supervision. In order to strengthen coordination, all criminal cases investigated and dealt with by public security organs must be actively intervened; all complex cases involving criminal and corruption problems deeply intertwined by black and evil forces must be filed and investigated simultaneously; and all clues of problems handed over by political and legal organs must be handled in priority, checked and fed back to the results. We should strengthen the fundamental role of handling cases, promote reform through cases, and take various ways to inform and expose typical cases, so as to play a warning and deterrent role. We should promote the comprehensive management and promote the strict administration of the party to the grass-roots level.
Title: Mudanjiang Discipline Inspection Commission notified 7 typical cases of criminal gangs acting as umbrellas for evil forces
Recently, the Mudanjiang Discipline Commission has reported seven typical cases of criminal gangs of evil forces acting as umbrellas led by Chen Zhiwei, former deputy director of the Technical Office of Hailin Peoples Procuratorate.
1. Han Baolin, former Secretary of the Party committee and director of the Hailin Municipal Public Security Bureau, had no problem in handling the case. In January 1993, Chen Zhiwei shot and killed others. Han Baolin was appointed Secretary and Director-General of the Party Committee of Hailin Public Security Bureau in August of the same year, but the suspected criminal case of Chen Zhiwei was still pending for a long time, which made him not subject to due legal sanctions. In early 1994, Han Baolin asked Chen Zhiweis father Chen Fuqing to invest in buying two villas in Yantai, Shandong Province, for the use of public security officersrecuperation leave, and connived and connived. Let Chen Fuqing indulge in empty pay in Hailin Public Security Bureau. Han Baolin was expelled from the party and reduced his retirement benefits, and the basic retirement fee and subsidy were determined by the staff.
2. Han Jun Jun, a former member of the legal department of Hailin Municipal Public Security Bureau, has not conscientiously fulfilled his duties and lost his dossier. In 1993, the files of Chen Zhiweis shooting death cases were deposited in the legal department of Hailin Public Security Bureau. The Korean Army did not conscientiously perform its custody duties. It was directly responsible for the loss of Chen Zhiweis suspected intentional homicide investigation files, which directly affected and hindered the investigation of the cases. As a result, Chen Zhiwei was not investigated for corresponding criminal responsibility in time. The Korean army was expelled from the party and was demoted by the administration.
3. Guo Shichang, the former Attorney General of the Hailin peoples Procuratorate, has no case to investigate and deliberately cover up. In 1993, after Chen Zhiwei shot others to death, Guo Shichang delayed handling and deliberately sheltered them, making them not subject to any punishment, resulting in adverse social impact. In May 1993, Chen Zhiwei did not have the qualifications to be recruited as a national cadre. Guo Shichang agreed to include it in the scope of employment, making it illegal to be recruited as a national cadre during the period of criminal investigation. Guo Shichang was severely warned by the party.
4. Wang Ye, secretary and director of the Party Group of Hailin Land and Resources Bureau, improperly performs his duties and connives at illegal profits. In 2014, after checking the satellite images, Wang Ye knew that there was illegal sand mining in the sand field managed by Chen Zhiwei. He did not charge the Land Law Enforcement Supervision Bureau to file a case for investigation and found that there was no illegal act in the sand field in order to evade the responsibility, which resulted in Chen Zhiweis illegal sand mining profit of more than 7 million yuan. Wang Ye was expelled from the party and was transferred to judicial organs for handling crimes according to law.
5. Shi Xiaobo, former director of Hailin land resources law enforcement supervision bureau, did not perform his duties in accordance with the law. From 2012 to 2014, Shi Xiaobo discovered that Chen Zhiweis sand farm was engaged in illegal sand mining activities, but failed to stop and investigate his illegal sand mining activities in time according to law, resulting in the continuation of Chen Zhiweis illegal sand mining and destruction of arable land and obtaining huge profits. Shi Xiaobo was expelled from the party and was transferred to judicial organs for handling crimes according to law.
6. Song Chengwen, former stationmaster of the river management station of Hailin Water Bureau, fails to perform his duties and provides convenience for illegal profits. From October 2012 to October 2017, Song Chengwen ignored Chen Zhiweis illegal sand mining without obtaining the sand mining license and facilitated his illegal actions and illegal profits. Song Chengwen was examined by the party for a year and dismissed from office. 7. Wang, the former member and manager of the General Party Branch of Ningan Agricultural Power Company, has made great efforts to make fraud and provide convenience for illegal profits. In April 2012, Chen Zhiweis sand farm applied to Hailin Agricultural and Electric Power Company for the change of electricity consumption category. After Wang Dali, then manager of Hailin Agricultural and Electric Company, violated the rules and regulations, the user name of electricity consumption in the sand farm was changed to Hailin Jiulong Deer Industry Co., Ltd. and the electricity consumption category was changed from large industrial power to lighting power for urban and rural residents, which caused economic losses to the country. 29 yuan. Wang vigorously was removed from office and dismissed from office. In addition, other public officials involved in the Chen Zhiwei case are under verification. Source: Heilongjiang Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection Commission website editor: Yang Yi _NBJ10647
6. Song Chengwen, former stationmaster of the river management station of Hailin Water Bureau, fails to perform his duties and provides convenience for illegal profits. From October 2012 to October 2017, Song Chengwen ignored Chen Zhiweis illegal sand mining without obtaining the sand mining license and facilitated his illegal actions and illegal profits. Song Chengwen was examined by the party for a year and dismissed from office.
7. Wang, the former member and manager of the General Party Branch of Ningan Agricultural Power Company, has made great efforts to make fraud and provide convenience for illegal profits. In April 2012, Chen Zhiweis sand farm applied to Hailin Agricultural and Electric Power Company for the change of electricity consumption category. After Wang Dali, then manager of Hailin Agricultural and Electric Company, violated the rules and regulations, the user name of electricity consumption in the sand farm was changed to Hailin Jiulong Deer Industry Co., Ltd. and the electricity consumption category was changed from large industrial power to lighting power for urban and rural residents, which caused economic losses to the country. 29 yuan. Wang vigorously was removed from office and dismissed from office.
In addition, other public officials involved in the Chen Zhiwei case are under verification.