Teisha Gade, 24, and John Hines, 33, were arrested and prosecuted after two year old Lorenzo Ilm died of acute poisoning of prescription drugs. It is said that this prescription drug is used to help drug addicts quit heroin. Court documents said the child also had signs of cocaine intake and died of a large amount of diphenhydramine. 24 year old Teisha Gade John Hines was also accused of manslaughter. Police say he brought the illegal prescription medicine to his girlfriends home. After Lorenzo took the medicine, neither of the adults called an ambulance. Instead, the child was sent to the day care center. Later, the ambulance was called and Lorenzo was sent to the childrens hospital. Lorenzo died at three a.m. in the hospital Gardner has another child and is now being guardianship by a relative. Source: Beiqing net editor: Zhu Xiaodong _NBJS6126 Gardner has another child and is now being guardianship by a relative.