A 2 year old girl who was in hospital vaccinated in the bathroom was suffering from poison.

category:Society click:523
 A 2 year old girl who was in hospital vaccinated in the bathroom was suffering from poison.


Wu Popo said that these pots of plants near the window sill were later set up. She wondered how, if the grains were rat poison, could they be placed on the windowsill where the people came and went without any hint.

The hospital confirmed that the wheat grain was a rodenticide and immediately took measures to send the two children to the emergency room for emesis and gastric lavage. In the end, all the rats that had been eaten were vomited. In recent days, the Wu family is also observing the childs physical indicators to see if there are toxic symptoms. Wu said the hospital had come to inform him that the wheat-grained rodenticide was placed by an outsourcing company hired by the hospital.

The hospital sent a note to reporters. The hospital said that after the children had eaten the wrong food, they immediately took measures to deal with it. During this period, two children accidentally ingested Rodenticide in professional institutions, repeated physical examinations, the results showed that the childs blood coagulation function is normal, toxic component monitoring is negative. The hospital believes that it will not affect childrens growth and development in the future.

A consensus was reached between the hospital and the family after consultation. Next, they will urge outsourcing companies to strictly comply with the contract, in accordance with the technical specifications of the bait, do a good job in safety management. At the same time, it will also comprehensively self-examination, improve measures, timely increase awareness, and prevent such incidents from happening again.

For the departments concerned, rodenticide should be administered according to the regulations, but the guardian of the child should take the responsibility of guardianship and take good care of the child to avoid danger. Source: Chongqing radio and television editor: Yang Yi _NBJ10647

For the departments concerned, rodenticide should be administered according to the regulations, but the guardian of the child should take the responsibility of guardianship and take good care of the child to avoid danger.