The man was killed by a bee sting in the park.

category:Global
 The man was killed by a bee sting in the park.


After the judicial authentication results of public security departments, Mr. Zhao was killed by allergic reactions caused by wild bee sting. Mr. Zhaos family believed that the park did not give the tourists enough prompting obligations, did not inform the tourists corresponding risks, and did not have the corresponding emergency plans and corresponding first aid and prevention means. After receiving the call, the emergency center did not immediately go to the scene to carry out rescue measures. There is a fault in the park and the emergency center, which should be responsible for the death of Mr. Zhao. At present, the Haidian court is further hearing the case. The judge reminded everyone that as the weather warmed, people began to organize all kinds of outdoor activities such as green and spring outing, but in recent years, many scenic spots such as wild animals and plants, wind waves and other natural environmental injuries have occurred in various parks and other scenic spots. From the perspective of avoiding similar tragedies, the Court advised citizens to choose places to travel and how to travel according to their own physical condition before going to travel. At the same time, it is suggested that every park, botanical garden and other scenic spots should do a good job of safety hazard investigation and risk informing. At the same time, the corresponding contingencies should be formulated. Can a poisonous bee stings be fatal? This is a typical anaphylaxis of bee venom After forensic identification, the patient died of allergic reactions caused by wild bee sting. Can a poisonous bee stings be fatal? This is possible. Wang Xueyan, director of allergy Department of Beijing Shijitan Hospital, CMU, said that this is a typical allergic reaction of bee venom. The same group of people are also stung by poisonous bees, very few people do not respond, most people will have local anaphylaxis, serious people will have systemic anaphylaxis, as a result of respiratory asphyxia, anaphylactic shock causes death. Wang Xueyan said that people with anaphylaxis, if they are stung by a poisonous bee, are likely to have severe anaphylaxis, such as acute generalized urticaria, laryngedema, and anaphylactic shock, which may lead to death in time. Because of laryngeal edema, plugging the respiratory tract, patients will die of respiratory asphyxia. Most people have a slight allergic reaction, and Wang Xueyan himself was stung by a poisonous bee in his student age. The lips were swollen for more than a day, and the jute was swollen. One of her classmates was stung at the same time by a poisonous bee. She had severe anaphylaxis and had to go to the hospital for emergency treatment. How to prevent serious allergies? Carry the adrenaline box with you Wang Xueyan said people with allergies should pay special attention to preventing poisonous bee sting. Some people will be allergic to insect bites. If they are bitten by mosquitoes, they will cause allergic dermatitis, which are all allergic. Such patients need to carry antihistamine drugs and epinephrine. In emergency cases, adults with severe allergic reactions are injected with 1/1000 doses of adrenaline from 0.5 to 1 milliliters at a time, and an injection of 1/1000 concentration of adrenaline to 0.2 to 0.3 milliliters at a time, can be saved for life. Taking the allergy section of the century altar hospital as an example, a special epinephrine box is provided for patients with severe allergies. In addition to the adrenaline injections, there are also alcohol and cotton balls. Of course, in a particularly urgent situation, we can omit the injection site disinfection. Wang Xueyan said, when a patient has severe anaphylaxis, first aid must be milliseconds, sometimes one or two seconds, that is, the distance between life and death. The source of this article: surging news editor: Li Tian Yi _NN7528 Wang Xueyan said people with allergies should pay special attention to preventing poisonous bee sting. Some people will be allergic to insect bites. If they are bitten by mosquitoes, they will cause allergic dermatitis, which are all allergic. Such patients need to carry antihistamine drugs and epinephrine. In emergency cases, adults with severe allergic reactions are injected with 1/1000 doses of adrenaline from 0.5 to 1 milliliters at a time, and an injection of 1/1000 concentration of adrenaline to 0.2 to 0.3 milliliters at a time, can be saved for life.