South Koreas new submarine launched the launching ceremony.

category:Military click:577
 South Koreas new submarine launched the launching ceremony.


Related news: Hans strongest submarine launching ceremony was delayed after official news was deleted.

The launching ceremony of a 3,000-ton submarine originally planned for the Republic of Korea was postponed until mid-September, the Korea Daily reported Wednesday. Some analysts believe that this is related to the South Korean summit to be held in Pyongyang after the 70th anniversary of the founding of the DPRK (September 9).

South Korean military sources said that the Qingwatai, the Ministry of Defense and the Department of Defense originally planned to launch the first 3000-ton submarine on the 29th of this month. The Korea defense agency also released information on the official website in July 17th to disclose relevant information to the public. But within a few hours, the information was deleted from the web page. The South Korean government then decided to launch a launching ceremony on September 12, but then changed the plan again, the specific date has not been announced so far. Defense Department personnel said that the current situation, after mid-September, the possibility of holding a ceremony is higher. In response to concerns about North Korea and whether the outside world to change the date, the South Korean Defense Agency said that there is no such problem, is to consider the presidents trip before changing the date.

Reported that the first 3,000-ton South Korean submarine named after the Shimayama Anchanghao carried six vertical launchers capable of launching ballistic missiles. The ROK military plans to deploy three submarines of the same class in actual combat from 2020 to 2023, and three 3,000-ton submarines with 10 vertical launchers by 2025. If these 6 3000 ton class submarines are deployed, they can greatly enhance the Korean Navys underwater combat capability. South Koreas Nusis News Agency reported on the 21st that the Zhang Baogao - III submarine is ready to launch, independent R & D and manufacturing by the ROK, the ROK military plans to build a total of nine from 2020 to replace the existing 209-class submarine. It is reported that the first and second Zhang Baogao-III submarines were built by Daewoo Shipbuilding Ocean and the third by modern heavy industry. The submarine can carry a Xuanwu -2B ballistic missile with a range of 500 kilometers. Wang Wei (source): Global Times - World Wide Web. More brilliant, please log on to World Wide Web http://www.huanqiu.com responsible editor: Yao Wenguang _NN1682

Reported that the first 3,000-ton South Korean submarine named after the Shimayama Anchanghao carried six vertical launchers capable of launching ballistic missiles. The ROK military plans to deploy three submarines of the same class in actual combat from 2020 to 2023, and three 3,000-ton submarines with 10 vertical launchers by 2025. If these 6 3000 ton class submarines are deployed, they can greatly enhance the Korean Navys underwater combat capability.