3 times big bull shares suddenly plummeted 20percent! Two days down nearly three achievements because of this?

category:Finance
 3 times big bull shares suddenly plummeted 20percent! Two days down nearly three achievements because of this?


On the evening of the 26th, jinlitai disclosed that Keqiao Lingying, the second largest shareholder of the companys original plan to clear its positions and reduce its holdings, has reduced its holding of 14.1 million shares, with the price of 11.52 yuan / share to about 16.97 yuan / share, accounting for about 2.88% of the companys total shares.

Share prices tripled in the year

Jinlitai enjoys the reputation of leading supplier of medium and high-end industrial coatings independent brand, but its performance fluctuates a lot. In 2017, jinlitais net profit decreased by 32.6% year-on-year, and decreased by 76.7% in 2018. It was not until 2019 that the net profit increased by 171.6% year-on-year, and the non recurring profit and loss accounted for about half of the profit.

Affected by the epidemic situation in the first half of this year, the companys performance declined, but it began to rebound in the third quarter. The company also predicted that the performance of this year would nearly double.

The company said that the recovery situation of downstream automobile industry continued to be good, the gradual recovery of market demand and market confidence tended to enhance, and continued to drive the companys product demand and order volume; the company continued to make efforts on core products, actively built the companys product core technical barriers, and Rio Tinto expanded new customers; at the same time, the company continued to maintain close communication with existing large-scale host plant customers, and Tap the diversified needs of existing customers and improve the share of the companys products.

In addition, Jiaxing Lingrui investment partnership (limited partnership), a merger and acquisition fund invested by jinlitai, received part of the performance compensation of 32 million yuan from Shihezi Yike equity investment partnership (limited partnership). According to the proportion of its shares in the M & A fund, the company recognized about 31.0781 million yuan of investment income.

The bottom of the performance rebound, but also promote the jinlitai stock price. Jinlitais share price has been in force since July, and in July alone, its share price soared 57.5%. From the beginning of this year to November 20, jinlitais share price has risen by 318% and its market value has increased by 9.144 billion yuan.

Its cloudy this Friday

On the evening of August 5, jinlitai announced that Keqiao Lingying, a shareholder holding 10% of the companys shares, planned to reduce its shareholding by no more than 10% of the companys total share capital in the next six months, that is, 47.034 million shares.

The number of shares held by this company is 4703 million, accounting for 10% of the total shares of the company. That is to say, Keqiao Lingying plans to clear its position and reduce its holdings this time. For the reasons for the reduction, Keqiao Lingying explained that it needed funds.

From the perspective of the top ten shareholders, Keqiao Lingying is the second largest shareholder of jinlitai. It appeared in the list of top ten shareholders of the company in December 2016, and is not the original shareholder of the company.

According to Tianyan, Keqiao Lingying was established in 2017, and its main business scope is the production of textiles, etc. Since its initial shareholding, the number of shares held by Keqiao LinkedIn has not changed. This reduction is the first time that Keqiao LinkedIn has reduced its holdings.

Looking back on history, Keqiao Lingyings shares were transferred by Wu Guozheng, the actual controller of jinlitai at that time. The transfer price was RMB 8.31 per share and the transfer price was RMB 390 million.

After the disclosure of the reduction, jinlitai had a shock decline, but since September, it has accelerated its rise again. From September to November 20 this year, jinlitais cumulative increase reached 179.8%.

According to the latest disclosure, Keqiao Lingying, the second largest shareholder of the companys original plan to clear and reduce its holdings, has reduced its holding of 14.1 million shares, with the price of 11.52 yuan / share to about 16.97 yuan / share, and the reduced shares account for about 2.88% of the total shares of the company.

According to the average price of reduction of 14.5 yuan, Keqiao Lingying has reduced its holdings by more than 200 million yuan. As of the disclosure date, Keqiao Lingying still holds 6.7321% of jinlitais shares, and the reduction plan has not been completed, and the subsequent reduction will continue.

Since the beginning of this week, jinlitai has been in negative decline for five consecutive days, and the decline has been expanding, with a cumulative decline of 31.62% in the five trading days, and the market value has evaporated by nearly 3.8 billion yuan.

Two changes of ownership in two years

It is worth noting that jinlitai has changed owners twice in the past two years. In January 2018, China National Defense Finance Research Association invested 1.093 billion yuan into jinlitai through its platform Ningxia Huajin, becoming its first A-share company under actual control.

According to media reports, the China National Defense Finance Research Association was established in Beijing on May 12, 2016. The research association is a national, academic and non-profit high-end think tank established in the way of military civilian integration.

However, less than two years later, the China National Defense Finance Research Association transferred 19.97% of the companys voting rights to Dahe industry with 507 million yuan.

In November 2019, jinlitai disclosed that, according to the notice of Ningxia Huajin, the controlling shareholder, Huajin asset, which holds 19.97% of the voting rights of jinlitai, has signed an equity transfer agreement with Dahe industry, and Huajin assets intends to transfer 100% of its equity of Ningxia Huajin to Dahe industry with RMB 507 million. After the completion of the transfer, Dahe industry indirectly held 72.561 million shares, accounting for 15.43% of the total share capital. At the same time, because Ningxia Huajin will continue to exercise the 4.54% voting rights entrusted by Wu Guozheng, Dahe industrial indirectly holds 19.97% of the voting rights, and the actual controller of the company is also changed to Liu Shaolin. At that time, the newly established real controller, Renhe industry, said that there was no clear plan to change the companys main business or make major adjustments to the companys main business in the next 12 months, nor did it have a clear plan to sell, merge, joint venture or cooperate with others in respect of the assets and business of the company or its subsidiaries, or a reorganization plan for the company to purchase or replace assets. Source of this article: Yang Bin, editor in charge of E Company_ NF4368

In November 2019, jinlitai disclosed that, according to the notice of Ningxia Huajin, the controlling shareholder, Huajin asset, which holds 19.97% of the voting rights of jinlitai, has signed an equity transfer agreement with Dahe industry, and Huajin assets intends to transfer 100% of its equity of Ningxia Huajin to Dahe industry with RMB 507 million. After the completion of the transfer, Dahe industry indirectly held 72.561 million shares, accounting for 15.43% of the total share capital. At the same time, because Ningxia Huajin will continue to exercise the 4.54% voting rights entrusted by Wu Guozheng, Dahe industrial indirectly holds 19.97% of the voting rights, and the actual controller of the company is also changed to Liu Shaolin.