For example, yesterday I said in my article that trump, who likes tweeting most, actually only tweeted two tweets in a whole 24 hours.
Its not interesting. Its abnormal. Its abnormal.
But there is a reason.
Therefore, we soon saw that the US General Service Office informed Biden team that the trump administration was ready to officially begin the process of regime transition.
Trump later confirmed this. Despite their reluctance, they also claimed to challenge the election results. But Trumps gesture, according to the general view of the outside world, has to face the reality and be ready to leave the White House.
He should have seen through some people who used to be so friendly and enthusiastic about himself that he would go to talk to Biden on the phone in a flash. As a result, he has not interacted with any national leaders recently.
The United States is not an ordinary country. Dramatic changes in American politics have brought about a series of changes.
Yes, stock markets in Europe and the United States are generally soaring. What the capital markets fear most is the black swan incident. Finally, thank God, the overall situation has been decided.
1. Australian Prime Minister Morrison, who has always been at odds with China, made a sudden change in his painting style in his speech in Britain, praising Chinas poverty alleviation work: no country can lift so many people out of poverty like China.
2. Canadian Foreign Minister Shang Pengfei said in parliament that some people like to take a tough attitude towards China, but it is useless to say irresponsible hard words to China, and we will continue to be wise.
3. In a telephone conversation with Chinese leaders, according to the Xinhua news agency, German Chancellor Angela Merkel praised that China has done a good job in epidemic prevention and control, and the economy has taken the lead in recovery, which is good news for German enterprises. Germany will strengthen cooperation with China.
4. During Wang Yis visit to Japan, China and Japan reached five important consensus points and six concrete achievements, including actively promoting the free trade negotiations between China, Japan and the ROK, and launching a fast track for necessary personnel exchanges between the two countries within this month
Is this related to the United States?
Frankly speaking, it doesnt look like it does, but it doesnt have to be at all.
Morrison suddenly turns to boast. Shang Pengfei tells the truth. The reason is quite complicated. Maybe the psychology of the two is also complicated.
1. Thats what China is like. In the past year, its really impressive. There is no second one in the world. Therefore, Merkel also praised Chinas success in fighting the epidemic, and Morrison praised Chinas poverty alleviation.
2. Chinas attitude is consistent. It used to be a bit of a fantasy to force China to do something against its will by pressing China, but in the face of the facts, these illusions have been disillusioned.
I saw a friend turn an old saying in a middle school textbook: my wifes beauty is my private self; my concubines beauty is my fear; my guests beauty is my desire.
What exactly does Morrison mean?
One thing is certain: international politics is never static. Rational politicians must be prepared for change.
So, the next two months are very critical.
1. The U.S. government has speeded up the handover. Considering the split public opinion and Trumps intransigence, it is inevitable that some black swan incidents will not occur. Of course, Trumps next most urgent task should be how to get rid of the tangle of lawsuits.
2. The old people leave and the new ones appear. According to Biden, the team he chose reflects that America is back - ready to lead the world, not retreat from it. That means that the policies that have been reversed by trump in the past few years will probably be reversed again. The biggest pancake in the world.
3. Trump once wanted to launch a missile attack on Iran. Pompeios various anti China slanders and even provocations on Taiwan Tibet related issues were generally considered as digging holes for Biden. Dont you want to change the policy? You cant change it if its too big. In this regard, we should be well prepared.
Finally, a few exclamations.
However, the loss of the United States will not be made up for in the past few years. The most powerful country in the world, with the most advanced science and technology and the most developed medical treatment, has finally become the first place in the world in terms of diagnosis and death. It also shows the world the worst side of the United States.
This is not the end of history, it is the beginning of a new history.
But whats more, no matter what kind of big country, they cant afford to make trouble!
So, we have to work hard. Empty talk is harmful to the country, but hard work is to prosper the country.
Without practical work, how can we have a stable and peaceful society in China? Where is our economy coming back full of blood? How can we have the confidence and confidence to deal with all kinds of challenges? Of course, we should be more sober, aware of the severe tests still facing and the various gaps that we still have. Things are changing. But there is also one thing that is certain. History is just. No matter how powerful a person is, he must conform to the trend of history. If he does not stand on the right side of history, he will eventually break his head and let the world watch jokes. Last night, she called her sweetie. Today, she is Mrs. Niu. Ah, commander, this is life! Personal opinion, does not represent any organization. Source: Niu tanqin, editor in charge: Chen Hequn_ NB12679
Without practical work, how can we have a stable and peaceful society in China? Where is our economy coming back full of blood? How can we have the confidence and confidence to deal with all kinds of challenges? Of course, we should be more sober, aware of the severe tests still facing and the various gaps that we still have.
Last night, she called her sweetie. Today, she is Mrs. Niu.
Ah, commander, this is life!
Personal opinion, not representative of any organization