To the peoples governments of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government, all ministries and commissions under the State Council and organs directly under the State Council:
The implementation plan on effectively solving the difficulties of the elderly in using intelligent technology has been approved by the State Council and is now printed and distributed to you. Please implement it in combination with the actual situation.
All regions and departments should implement the main responsibility, strengthen the overall planning of work, establish work accounts, clear timetable and roadmap, focus on high-frequency matters and service scenarios involving the elderly, adhere to the parallel innovation of traditional service mode and intelligent service, effectively solve the prominent difficulties encountered by the elderly in the application of intelligent technology, and ensure that all work is done in a practical and meticulous manner, To provide more comprehensive, more intimate and more direct convenience services for the elderly.
General Office of the State Council
(this document is published in public)
On solving the problem of the elderly
Implementation scheme of using intelligent technology difficulties
With the rapid development of Chinas Internet, big data, artificial intelligence and other information technologies, intelligent services have been widely used, profoundly changed the way of production and life, and improved social governance and service efficiency. However, at the same time, with the rapid growth of Chinas aging population, many elderly people cant surf the Internet and use smart phones. They encounter inconvenience in daily life such as travel, medical treatment and consumption, and can not fully enjoy the convenience brought by intelligent services. The digital divide problem faced by the elderly is increasingly prominent. In order to further promote the solution of the difficulties encountered by the elderly in the use of intelligent technology, so that the elderly can better share the achievements of information development, the implementation plan is formulated.
1u3001 General requirements
uff081uff09 Guiding ideology.
uff082uff09 Basic principles.
u2014u2014Adhere to the combination of traditional service and intelligent innovation. In all kinds of daily life scenes, we must keep the traditional service mode familiar to the elderly, fully guarantee the basic needs of the elderly who encounter difficulties in the application of intelligent technology; we should adhere to the characteristics of the needs of the elderly, strengthen technological innovation, provide more intelligent products and services for the elderly, and promote the effective promotion and application of intelligent technology, so that the elderly can use, know, dare to use and want to use. Adhere to the two legs walking, make intelligent management adapt to the elderly, and constantly improve the traditional service mode, to provide more comprehensive, more intimate and more direct convenience services for the elderly.
u2014u2014We should adhere to the combination of universal application and classified promotion. Strengthen the problem-oriented and demand-oriented, take universal policy measures for the prominent common problems encountered by the elderly in the application of intelligent technology; sort out the problems of the elderly with different ages, educational backgrounds, living environments and habits, and adopt targeted and differentiated solutions.
u2014u2014We should adhere to the combination of solving outstanding problems and forming a long-term mechanism. Focusing on the high-frequency issues and service scenarios such as travel and medical treatment for the elderly, we should pay close attention to solving the most prominent and urgent problems at present, and earnestly guarantee the basic service needs of the elderly. On this basis, we should gradually sum up and accumulate experience, continuously improve the level of intelligent service, improve the service guarantee measures, and establish a long-term mechanism to effectively solve the digital divide problem faced by the elderly.
Under the guidance of policy and the joint efforts of the whole society, we can effectively solve the difficulties encountered by the elderly in the application of intelligent technology, so that the majority of the elderly can better adapt to and integrate into the smart society. By the end of 2020, we will concentrate our efforts on promoting all kinds of traditional services and ensuring them in place. We will promptly introduce and implement a number of effective measures to solve the most urgent problems in the use of intelligent technology by the elderly, so as to effectively meet the basic living needs of the elderly. By the end of 2021, focus on high-frequency matters and service scenarios such as travel, medical treatment, consumption, entertainment and service for the elderly, so as to promote the elderly to enjoy intelligent services more generally and improve the traditional service methods. By the end of 2022, the level of intelligent services for the elderly will be significantly improved, the convenience will be continuously improved, online and offline services will be more efficient and collaborative, and a long-term mechanism to solve the digital divide problem faced by the elderly will be basically established.
2u3001 Key tasks
uff081uff09 Do a good job in emergency response to the elderly service security.
3. Help the elderly to cope with emergencies. In dealing with natural disasters, accidents, public health events, social security incidents and other emergencies, if necessary intelligent management and service measures need to be taken, the needs of the elderly should be considered in the emergency plan, and the emergency risk warning, emergency shelter indication, one click call emergency rescue, transfer and resettlement of disaster victims, and distribution and distribution of relief materials should be provided The combination of online and offline emergency rescue and security services can effectively solve the difficulties encountered by the elderly in the state of emergency disposal. (the emergency department, the Ministry of public security, the National Health Commission and other relevant departments and regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
uff082uff09 Facilitate the daily transportation of the elderly.
4. Optimize taxi service for the elderly. Maintain the calling service of cruising taxi, and improve the telephone connection rate for the call service. Guide the online car Hailing platform company to optimize the car Hailing software, add the one button call function, encourage the provision of on call service, and give priority to the elderlys orders. It is encouraged to set up taxi waiting points and temporary stops in hospitals, residential areas and important commercial areas where conditions permit, and provide convenient taxi calling services relying on information technology. (the Ministry of transport and various regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
5. Facilitate the elderly to take public transportation. While implementing mobile payment, electronic ticket and scanning code, public transportation such as railway, highway, water transportation and civil aviation passenger transport shall retain the use of cash, paper bills, vouchers and certificates. We will promote the national interchange and convenient application of all-in-one transportation cards, support qualified social security cards to increase the travel function of transportation, and encourage the elderly to take urban public transportation with ID cards, social security cards, and elderly cards in areas where conditions permit. (the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of human resources and social security, the peoples Bank of China, the State Railway Administration, the Civil Aviation Administration of China, China National Railway Group Co., Ltd. and all regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
6. improve the quality of manual service of passenger station. Further optimize window services such as railway, highway, water transportation, civil aviation passenger station and rail transit station, so as to facilitate the elderly to purchase tickets on site and print tickets. The service windows such as expressway service area and toll station shall provide convenient services and help for the elderly such as consultation and guidance. (the Ministry of transport, the State Railway Administration, CAAC, China National Railway Group Co., Ltd. and various regions are responsible for the division of responsibilities)
uff083uff09 To facilitate the daily medical treatment of the elderly.
8. Optimize the elderly online medical services. Simplify the online medical service process, provide voice guidance, artificial consultation and other services for the elderly, and gradually realize the information connection between online medical service and intelligent terminal equipment such as self registration, calling number, payment, printing test report and drug taking, and promote the combination of online and offline services. Promote the use of ID card, social security card, medical insurance electronic certificate and other media to handle medical services, and encourage the application of face recognition and other technologies in medical scene. (the National Health Commission, the Ministry of public security, the Ministry of human resources and social security, the State Medical Insurance Bureau and other relevant departments are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
9. Improve the daily health management services for the elderly. The community and family health service platform should be set up to help the elderly obtain health monitoring, consultation and guidance, drug distribution and other services jointly by family contracted doctors, family members and relevant market entities, so as to meet the health needs of the elderly at home. Promoting Internet plus medical health, providing services for common diseases, chronic diseases, follow-up visits and follow-up management for the elderly. (in charge of National Health Commission)
uff084uff09 To facilitate the daily consumption of the elderly.
10. Keep the traditional financial service mode. No unit or individual may refuse cash in the form of standard terms, notices, statements and notices. In order to improve the face-to-face service of service personnel, such as retail, catering, shopping malls, parks and other high-frequency consumption places for the elderly, basic public service fees such as water and electricity fees, and administrative and institutional fees should be paid in cash and bank cards. We will strengthen the supervision of the payment market and intensify the rectification and rectification of discriminatory acts such as refusing cash and refusing bank card payment. The places operated by unmanned sales mode shall meet the demand of consumers for cash payment in an appropriate way, and provide cash payment channels or conversion means. (the peoples Bank of China, the national development and Reform Commission, the General Administration of market supervision, the banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission and other relevant departments shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
uff085uff09 To facilitate recreational and sports activities for the elderly.
13. Enrich the intelligent channels for the elderly to participate in recreational and sports activities. Guide public cultural and sports institutions, sports and tourism enterprises to provide more aging intelligent products and services, and carry out rich traditional cultural and sports activities. In view of the general cultural needs of square dance and mass singing, this paper develops and designs intelligent application suitable for the elderly to provide convenience for social entertainment of the elderly. This paper explores the application of virtual reality, augmented reality and other technologies to help the elderly conveniently enjoy the intelligent services such as online tour, watching games and exhibitions, body feeling fitness and so on. (the Ministry of culture and tourism, the General Administration of sports and all regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
uff086uff09 Convenient service for the elderly.
14. optimize internet plus government service application. Relying on the national integrated government service platform, we will further promote the sharing of government affairs data, optimize government services, and realize the convenient handling of high-frequency services for the elderly, such as the certification of social insurance benefits and subsidies, so as to make the elderly less errands. The government service platform at all levels should have the functions of authorized agent, relatives and friends agent, so as to facilitate the elderly people who do not use or can not operate smart phones to handle affairs online. (under the leadership of the general office of the State Council, relevant departments and regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
15. Set up necessary offline service channels. For high-frequency services such as medical treatment, social security, civil affairs, finance, telecommunications, post, letters and visits, entry and exit, living expenses and other high-frequency services, offline channels should be reserved and extended to the grassroots level to provide convenient services for the elderly. The physical office hall and community comprehensive service facilities should be reasonably arranged, equipped with guidance personnel, set up on-site reception windows, give priority to the elderly, promote one-stop service, and further improve the elderlys service experience. (relevant departments and regions are responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
uff087uff09 It is convenient for the elderly to use intelligent products and service applications.
17. Promote the aging adaptation of Internet applications. Organize and carry out the special action of Internet website and mobile Internet application transformation, focus on promoting the transformation of Internet websites and mobile Internet applications closely related to the daily life of the elderly, such as government services, community services, news media, social communication, life shopping, financial services, etc., so as to make it easier for the elderly to obtain information and services. Optimize interface interaction, content reading, operation tips, voice assistance and other functions, encourage enterprises to provide care mode and elder mode of relevant applications, and incorporate barrier free transformation into daily update and maintenance. (the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of civil affairs, the peoples Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, China Securities Regulatory Commission and other relevant departments shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
18. Provide better telecommunications services for the elderly. We will continue to carry out pilot projects for universal telecommunications services, promote in-depth coverage of mobile networks in administrative villages, and strengthen broadband network coverage of pension service institutions and elderly activity centers in remote areas. We will carry out precise fee reduction, guide basic telecom enterprises to provide more preferential tariff for the elderly, reasonably reduce the service fees for using mobile phones and broadband networks, and introduce more telecom services that can be used by the elderly. (the Ministry of industry and information technology, the Ministry of finance, the state owned assets supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council and other relevant departments shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
19. strengthen the application training. In view of the difficulties of the elderly in daily life, the professional training institutions and experts should be organized to carry out special training to improve the operation ability of the elderly in intelligent application. Encourage relatives and friends, village (residential) committee, association of the elderly, volunteers and other people to provide corresponding help for the elderly to use intelligent products. Guide manufacturers to design and produce special simple user manual and video tutorial for the product functions commonly used by the elderly. (the Ministry of education, the Ministry of civil affairs, the Ministry of human resources and social security, the state health and Health Commission, the General Administration of market supervision, the banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the CSRC and other relevant departments shall be responsible for the division of responsibilities)
20. Carry out intelligent technology education for the elderly. Strengthen the ability of the elderly to use intelligent technology is listed as the key content of the elderly education. Through experience learning, application, experience exchange, mutual help and so on, the elderly are guided to understand new things, experience new technology, and actively integrate into the wisdom society. Promote all kinds of educational institutions to research and develop all media curriculum system for the elderly, and help the elderly improve their ability and level of using intelligent technology through the combination of online and offline methods through universities (schools), pension service institutions, community education institutions, etc. (the Ministry of education, the Ministry of civil affairs, the National Health Commission and other relevant departments are responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
3u3001 Safeguard measures
uff081uff09 Improve the working mechanism. Establish an inter ministerial joint meeting mechanism led by the national development and Reform Commission and the national health and Health Commission and attended by relevant departments of the State Council, clarify the division of responsibilities, and strengthen the overall promotion. All regions should establish corresponding coordination and promotion mechanism, refine measures, and ensure the implementation of tasks in place. All regions and departments should strengthen work coordination and information sharing, form a work pattern of overall promotion, division of responsibilities and linkage between the upper and lower levels, and accelerate the establishment of a long-term mechanism to solve the problem of digital divide faced by the elderly. (under the leadership of the national development and Reform Commission and the national health and Health Commission, the relevant departments and regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
uff082uff09 Improve the laws and regulations. We will accelerate the formulation and revision of laws and regulations related to cash payment, consumer protection, fraud prevention, barrier free transformation and other relevant laws and regulations, so as to effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of the elderly in the process of using intelligent technology. All regions should promote the revision of relevant local laws and regulations around the daily life needs of the elderly, such as travel, medical treatment, consumption and service. We will accelerate the development and revision of relevant intelligent products and services standards, and further clarify the content of aging. (under the leadership of the Ministry of justice, the peoples Bank of China and the General Administration of market supervision, relevant departments and regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
uff083uff09 Strengthen supervision and implementation. All regions and departments should make clear the timetable and road map, establish work accounts, strengthen the implementation of work, timely track and analyze the implementation progress and effectiveness of relevant policies and measures related to the region and the Department, so as to ensure that all work measures are carried out in detail and in place. Third party assessment should be organized regularly to evaluate the aging degree of public services in different regions, and the relevant results should be included in the comprehensive assessment of active response to population aging. (under the leadership of the national development and Reform Commission and the national health and Health Commission, the relevant departments and regions shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
uff084uff09 Ensure information security. It is necessary to standardize the collection and use of personal information in intelligent products and services, comprehensively use a variety of safety protection measures and risk control measures, strengthen technical monitoring and supervision, and timely expose and handle illegal access to personal information. We will implement normalized comprehensive supervision, strengthen cooperation with the media and other social forces, fully rely on various reporting and complaint hotlines, and crack down on illegal behaviors such as telecom network fraud, and effectively ensure the safe use of intelligent products and intelligent services for the elderly. (relevant departments such as the central network information office, the Ministry of industry and information technology, and the Ministry of public security are responsible for the division of responsibilities.)
uff085uff09 Carry out popularization and publicity. We will focus on promoting the integration of the elderly into a smart society, strengthen positive publicity and public opinion supervision, and promote the social fashion of respecting and caring for the elderly. To carry out the action of intelligent assistance for the elderly will solve the difficulties of the elderly in using intelligent technology, and integrate them into the construction of friendly cities for the elderly, friendly communities for the elderly, and livable environment for the elderly. Timely publicize and report the beneficial practices and typical cases in various regions, and organize experience exchange. (the Central Propaganda Department, the central network information office, the national development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of housing and urban rural development, the National Health Commission and other relevant departments shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)