If you want to know the secret of double anti sunscreen against blue light, you have to start with ingredients.
On the website of the State Food and drug administration, we found a popular imported double anti sunscreen ingredient:
It can be seen that these two products are mainly chemical sunscreen, and their sunscreen efficacy is realized by the sunscreen agents (such as polyoxometalate, triethoxyoctylsilane, etc.) added to the two products. The chemical sunscreen agents are used in product 2 and product 1. The difference is that physical sunscreen agents (such as zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, etc.) are also added. As for which component in product 1 is targeted to resist blue light, Anan has not found relevant information. Therefore, we think that the components here can resist the blue light in the natural environment.
Does Blu ray really need to guard against it
According to the advertisement of a double anti sunscreen, in addition to ultraviolet rays in the sun, there is also blue light emitted from electronic screens, which are more likely to be ignored as skin killers..
So, does blue light really lead to skin aging?
So can we conclude that blue light causes skin aging? not. At present, the research on the damage of blue light to skin mainly focuses on the cell level or in vitro skin layer. In other words, the research on the effect of blue light on skin is still in its infancy, and all the current statements should be called possible. In order to draw a conclusion that blue light has direct harm to the skin, it is still impossible to do so from the current research situation.
Whats more, blue light is still a good friend for people with acne, because it can kill Propionibacterium acnes. Therefore, the use of narrow spectrum blue light as an adjuvant therapy for acne is a commonly used method in clinic.
So, Blu ray really doesnt need to be as strict as UV. But this doesnt mean that blue light doesnt need to be on guard at all. Long time watching the electronic screen, especially in the dark environment, will still cause damage to vision and even cause fundus macular lesions! Therefore, we need to use electronic products moderately, and take a break every hour or so, but we dont have to use extra anti blue light products.
With the improvement of peoples attention to skin health, more and more people begin to pay attention to sunscreen, but there are still some misunderstandings in the selection and use of sunscreen products. Here, Anan gives you some correct ways to choose and use sunscreen products
1. It must be used in sufficient quantity. Many friends are using sunscreen spray or sunscreen when they are sprayed or squeezed out, so that they will actually reduce the effect of sunscreen. Especially when they are outside, everyone is smear with sunscreen.
Generally speaking, the standard dosage of sunscreen is 2mg / cm. If it is applied to the face, it is generally required to use the amount of 1 yuan coin.
2. Dont worry too much about chemical sunscreen. Some friends will worry about insecurity as soon as they hear the word Chemistry, which is unnecessary. Although chemical sunscreens are more irritating than physical sunscreens, they are generally safe and reliable, and normal use will not affect skin health.
Of course, if the skin is more sensitive friends, or should choose more skin friendly physical sunscreen.
3. Blindly pursue sunscreen index. Many friends pursue the ultimate sunscreen effect, when you buy sunscreen, you must choose sunscreen index products, which is completely unnecessary. Products with high sun protection index often add more complex ingredients, which are relatively more irritating to the skin and have poor skin feeling.
Generally speaking, if you stay indoors for a long time, you can choose the sunscreen with low SPF and relatively light weight; if you are outdoors for a long time, especially in the hot sun, you should choose a sunscreen with high SPF, preferably with waterproof function.
Special attention is that after the use of chemical sunscreen, the skin needs about 15 minutes to absorb, so it is best to apply sunscreen 15 minutes before going out.
The correct way is to apply sunscreen timely according to the environment and skin feeling. If it is outdoor activities, sunny weather and high temperature, generally need to apply sunscreen every 2 hours.
1. Beauty King and chemist? Sunscreen + repair of double anti sunscreen, spend a share of money to get dual effects?
2. Safety net sunscreen must see! What do you mean by PA and SPF on sunscreen products? Why is it always you who get sunburnt?