A 10-year-old boy in the United States was injured by Christmas decorations, hearing loss and loss of two index fingers

category:Hot
 A 10-year-old boy in the United States was injured by Christmas decorations, hearing loss and loss of two index fingers


According to the New York Post, Connors mother, Brittany moist, said she found holiday decorations bought last year at a junk sale when she visited her great grandparents home near Dwight last Friday. Among them, an ornament that looked like a smoke bomb caught his attention.

At the time, Connors godmother, Shanda storie, tried to stop Connor from lighting it when she saw Connor holding the ornament, but Connor ignited it, causing an explosion. The explosion resulted in Connor being burned, hearing impaired, loss of index and middle fingers of his left hand and requiring five stitches in his forehead.

This article is a copyright work. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. Overseas vision, Chinas position, visit the official website of overseas edition of peoples Daily - overseas website www.haiwainet.cn Or Haike client, one step ahead to obtain authoritative information.

Editor in charge: Yao kaihong, Jia Wenfan

(function(){( window.slotbydup=window .slotbydup||[]).push({id:u5811557,container:ssp_ 5811557, async:true }Source: Hou Shuai, editor in charge of overseas network_ NN5533