A 10-year-old boy in the United States was injured by Christmas decorations, hearing loss and loss of two index fingers

category:Hot
 A 10-year-old boy in the United States was injured by Christmas decorations, hearing loss and loss of two index fingers


At the time, Connors godmother, Shanda storie, tried to stop Connor from lighting it when she saw Connor holding the ornament, but Connor ignited it, causing an explosion. The explosion resulted in Connor being burned, hearing impaired, loss of index and middle fingers of his left hand and requiring five stitches in his forehead.

Next, Connor will receive physical therapy and counseling. According to his mother, Connor always wakes up in the evening because he remembers what happened. If he hears a big noise now, he will panic. Connor has not recovered from the trauma caused by the explosion. (overseas website - USA - Qiao Shanshan / Sun Yuke, internship compiler)

This article is a copyright work. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. Overseas vision, Chinas position, visit the official website of overseas edition of peoples Daily - overseas website www.haiwainet.cn Or Haike client, one step ahead to obtain authoritative information.

(function(){( window.slotbydup=window .slotbydup||[]).push({id:u5811557,container:ssp_ 5811557, async:true }Source: Hou Shuai, editor in charge of overseas network_ NN5533