At that time, I was five or six meters away from the back door of the hotel. Suddenly, there was a loud noise behind my back. I felt the heat blowing from my back. When I looked back, the back wall of the restaurant collapsed. Speaking of the scene at that time, Mr. Wu is still in deep fear. The restaurant was located in the middle of two residential buildings, less than 50 meters away from the residential building. After the accident, the kitchen pulled out four gas tanks nearly one person high. After the explosion, three people were sitting on the steps outside the hotel. Two of them had bloodstains on their faces. Emergency workers bandaged them.
At 2:00 p.m., the reporter saw at the scene that a warning line had been set up around the restaurant where the accident occurred, and the ground was full of glass cracks that were smashed by the earthquake. Seeing someone holding a mobile phone to take photos, the security guard rushed to stop.
Something will happen to this place sooner or later. A nearby resident said that this restaurant has been open for seven or eight years. According to his understanding, the restaurant does not have natural gas, and the kitchen usually uses gas tanks that are nearly one person high. Almost every once in a while someone comes to replace the gas tank. Several times, when I came home at 10:30 p.m., I saw people in the hotel pulling gas canisters, about six to eight. Residents said that we have repeatedly asked the relevant departments to reflect the problem that the restaurant is close to the residential building, but it has not been solved.