In the hot summer, there are three factors that make the burden of the heart increase significantly. First, the metabolism of the human body is accelerated. When the body heats up, the blood vessels on the body surface will expand. The heart needs to let more blood circulate to the body surface. Second, there are many rainy days in summer, the air pressure is low, and the oxygen content in the air decreases, so that the blood supply and oxygen supply to the heart are relatively reduced. Third, peoples heart rate is accelerated in summer, which also easily increases the burden on the heart, leading to hypoxia.
In addition, in summer, outdoor hot, indoor air-conditioning temperature is low, people also like to eat cold food and drink cold drinks, this kind of repeated cold and hot stimulation will make the coronary artery strong contraction, resulting in the formation of plaque in the coronary artery is pulled and broken, forming thrombosis, leading to myocardial infarction. In addition, in summer, the weather is hot and the human body sweats a lot, and the body water evaporates in the form of sweat, resulting in increased blood viscosity, platelet aggregation and thrombosis, thus inducing myocardial infarction.
The reason for the occurrence of acute myocardial infarction, on the one hand, and suffering from three high and other basic diseases, on the other hand, related to acute gastroenteritis, thus inducing myocardial infarction. In summer, the main symptoms of nausea and vomiting are abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.
Abdominal pain and diarrhea increase the demand for blood flow in the gastrointestinal tract and the whole body, and also increase the workload of the heart. For patients with coronary heart disease, diarrhea has become the cause of imbalance of heart blood supply and demand. Diarrhea can also make body fluid loss, a large number of electrolyte imbalance, easy to lead to hypokalemia, induce arrhythmia. Patients may have palpitation, chest tightness and other symptoms. Severe arrhythmias can lead to hypotension, loss of consciousness and even sudden death. Arrhythmias can also increase the burden on the heart, leading to acute myocardial infarction.
Four kinds of food to eat less
For the elderly with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, in order to protect the gastrointestinal tract, avoid myocardial infarction, summer should eat less four kinds of food.
First, eat less iced food and drink. A bottle of ice beer will make the temperature of human gastrointestinal tract drop suddenly, the blood vessels of gastrointestinal tract will contract rapidly, and the blood flow will be reduced, which will cause physiological dysfunction. Iced food and drink will stimulate the gastrointestinal tract, should not be eaten directly, should be taken out more than 40 minutes before eating. Some people like to eat hot pot, barbecue and drink iced beer in summer. This kind of stimulation from cold to hot is very unfavorable to the gastric mucosa, which can cause strong intestinal peristalsis and easily lead to gastrointestinal diseases.
Second, eat less high calorie food. Meat, fried food and sweet food are characterized by high fat and high calorie. After high-fat diet of three high people, it is easy to cause high blood lipid, increase blood viscosity, slow down local blood flow, platelet aggregation and induce myocardial infarction.
Thirdly, eat less spicy food. In summer, the humidity is heavy and peoples appetite is poor. Some people are willing to eat some spicy food to appetizer and dispel dampness. But spicy food can stimulate oral and gastrointestinal mucosa, make it highly congested, and accelerate gastrointestinal peristalsis, resulting in stomachache, diarrhea and other symptoms. Some patients with high blood pressure because of a large number of spicy food, resulting in increased blood pressure, heart rate, and even acute myocardial infarction and other serious consequences.
Finally, eat less food that is prone to flatulence. Beans, potatoes, scallions and sweets will produce hydrogen sulfide and ammonia gas after full fermentation by intestinal bacteria, which will easily cause gastrointestinal flatulence, acid reflux, heartburn, abdominal pain and other symptoms in the intestinal tract, causing gastrointestinal diseases and further inducing myocardial infarction.
In addition, the three high people should not eat too much, the best is seven points full, avoid excessive drinking and overeating. When overeating, the gastrointestinal tract needs a lot of blood to digest food, which leads to a decrease in the amount of blood that can flow into the heart and brain vessels. For those with insufficient blood supply in the heart and brain, excessive drinking and overeating are likely to induce myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction.
Keep these five points in mind and take a detour
If people with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases want to lighten the burden for the heart in summer, they should pay more attention to diet and daily life, and protect the health of gastrointestinal tract.
1. Pay attention to food hygiene. There are a lot of fruits and melons in summer. When eating raw fruits and melons, you can use salt water, baking soda or rice washing water to clean up the residual dirty things on the fruits. But the concentration of detergent should not be too high. After washing with detergent, be sure to rinse with water.
2. If you sweat a lot in summer, you must replenish water in time. Before going to bed at night and after getting up in the morning should drink a glass of water, wake up in the middle of the night can also be appropriate amount of water. It can reduce blood viscosity and prevent thrombosis. The amount of sweat varies from person to person, and the amount of water required per day is also different. The standard is based on 1500 ml of urine per day. As long as there is 1500 ml of urine per day, it means that the body is full of water.
3. Scientific diet. The food of three high patients should be easy to digest, with less fat content and less gas production, so as to ensure the necessary calories and nutrition, and limit the intake of sodium salt.
4. Get enough sleep. Summer easy to wake up, sleep is not good, but we should try to ensure adequate sleep. Half an hours rest at noon can effectively relieve the heart burden. When sleeping, do not adjust the air conditioning temperature too low, it is best to keep it at about 26 u2103. Try to open doors and windows during the day to let the bedroom ventilate.
5. Rational drug use. Patients with coronary heart disease is a high-risk group of myocardial infarction. For some patients with coronary heart disease who have a clear diagnosis and have related symptoms, they should take medicine according to the doctors advice, and do not stop taking medicine at will.
Source of this article: Peoples Daily - Peoples daily editor: Ma Yiyang_ NN9577