Unfortunately, Tongrentang, a famous Chinese herbal medicine brand that has been hovering in the low position, has been rising against the trend since August 5. After the trading limit on August 5, Tongrentang announced the news of the reduction of Life Insurance Holdings of shareholders holding more than 5% shares in the evening of August 6. On August 7, Tongrentang was once up and down in the morning trading, but it was dragged down by the general market, and its rise narrowed to about 5% by the end of the day.
In the early morning trading on August 10, Tongrentang rose by 9.19% to 33.5 yuan in the hesitation of the market.
2. Shareholders life insurance accumulated cash of 1.8 billion yuan
Financial Street, Jindi and Minsheng may become the next reduction target
After the reduction, we all held 9.99% of Tongrentangs shares.
Since the second half of 2015, everyone life insurance has become one of the top ten shareholders of Tongrentang, and has increased its holdings several times in 2018, becoming the second largest shareholder of Tongrentang.
According to the annual report of 2019, the two products of life insurance respectively hold 9.19% and 5.8% shares of Tongrentang, a total of 14.99%.
According to industry insiders, the new regulations on insurance equity investment issued by the CIRC stipulates that the total number of shares invested by an insurance company in a single listed company shall not exceed 10% of the companys total share capital.
Prior to that, everyone life insurance also reduced the shareholding ratio of Dashang shares and Eurasian Group to 9.99% through block trading.
At present, all life in the Financial Street, Jindi group, Minsheng Bank, ocean group to throw more than 10% of the shares.
According to the announcement, as of August 8, in addition to holding Beijing Tongrentang Co., Ltd., Dazhong Life Insurance Co., Ltd. also held 17.84% of the shares of China Minsheng Bank Co., Ltd., 9.99% of the shares of Dashang Co., Ltd., 20.43% of the shares of Jindi (Group) Co., Ltd., and 29.58% of the shares of Sino Ocean Group Holding Co., Ltd It has 9.99% shares of Changchun Eurasia Group Co., Ltd., and 14.10% shares of Financial Street Holding Co., Ltd.
Famous private placement tycoon suspected to take over
After the reduction of all life insurance, there are rumors that a well-known large-scale private placement is the receiving party of this block transaction.
This seat is said to be used by the above-mentioned large-scale private placement.
A century old store
No matter whether the buyer is Feng Liu or not, the buyer who spent nearly 2 billion to buy Tongrentang should be very optimistic about Tongrentang.
In fact, Tongrentang is a major shareholder. In addition to insurance capital, the well-known national team China Securities Fund and Central Huijin, as well as Beishang capital, also like the stock.
Although Tongrentangs performance in recent years has been flat, and the revenue and net profit in the first quarter of 2020 have dropped by more than double digits, why are the big guys still chasing after them?
Recently, this century old Chinese medicine shop has opened a coffee shop. The No. 1 shop in Shuangjing, Beijing, has become the holy land for online celebrities to punch in.
It is understood that the first floor of the shop is a coffee and beverage area. Feel the caf u00e9 decorated with ceiling made of various herbs
On the second floor are the consultation, prescription, medication and physiotherapy area.
In addition to the traditional main business, consultation, prescription, taking Chinese medicine, there is an ultra avant-garde infrared thermography on the second floor. Assess and analyze your health by measuring your bodys temperature.
According to previous media reports, Tongrentangs coffee shop has more than 1000 visitors on weekends, with an average daily revenue of more than 100000 yuan.
Yu Ruixuan, head of Zhima health business, said that from brand IP, store design to commodity selection, Zhima health targets not only middle-aged and elderly groups, but also young people. Therefore, Zhima health stores consider the display and style design of products, and provide tools such as Polaroid for the social needs of consumers.
Today, when the post-90s began to serve a cup of medlar and chrysanthemum for health preservation, Tongrentangs cross-border trip not only meets the psychological characteristics of young people who are keen on online red cards, but also satisfies the young peoples living habits of staying up the deepest night and drinking the most expensive health tea.
According to the analysis of Great Wall Securities, in the future, it is expected that the competition for the young consumer market will intensify among the major pharmaceutical enterprises.