Another giant wants cool? The global loss of the industry is likely to exceed 580 billion yuan this year

category:Hot
 Another giant wants cool? The global loss of the industry is likely to exceed 580 billion yuan this year


Virgin Airlines is the abbreviation of British Virgin Atlantic Airlines. Founded in 1984, virgin Airlines is a British airline providing long-distance intercontinental services to and from the UK.

Video of CCTV finance and economics punctual finance and economics

British Virgin Airlines 51% of the shares are controlled by the Virgin Group founded by British tycoon Richard Branson, and the remaining 49% is owned by Delta Airlines.

According to the associated press, virgin airlines announced in July that shareholders and creditors had agreed to raise nearly $1.6 billion from private capital to help businesses, including about $260 million from Virgin Group, so it did not need to receive British government assistance.

According to statistics,

Since this year, more than ten airlines have applied for bankruptcy protection. The International Air Transport Association estimates that the global aviation industry may lose 84 billion US dollars (about 583.3 billion yuan) this year, and its revenue is only half of last year.

The copyright belongs to the original author

(function(){( window.slotbydup=window .slotbydup||[]).push({id:u5811557,container:ssp_ 5811557, async:true }Editor in charge: Zhai Xiaochen reviewed by: Zhang Lei source: new evening news editor in charge: Yao Wenguang_ NN1682

Editor in charge: Zhai Xiaochen

Reviewed by: Zhang Lei