From January to June, the total profit of mining industry was 164.7 billion yuan, down 41.7% year-on-year; the total profit of manufacturing industry was 2122.3 billion yuan, down 9.8%; the total profit of power, heat, gas and water production and supply industry was 224.5 billion yuan, down 8.7%.
From January to June, the total profits of 9 industries increased year on year, 1 industry remained unchanged and 31 industries decreased. The profits of major industries are as follows: the total profits of computer, communication and other electronic equipment manufacturing industry increased by 27.2%, special equipment manufacturing industry increased by 20.7%, agricultural and sideline food processing industry increased by 14.8%, oil and natural gas exploitation industry decreased by 72.6%, ferrous metal smelting and rolling processing industry decreased by 40.3%, chemical raw materials and chemical products manufacturing industry decreased by 32.2%, coal mining and washing industry were decreased It decreased by 31.2%, nonferrous metal smelting and rolling processing industry by 29.4%, automobile manufacturing industry by 20.7%, power and heat production and supply industry by 9.5%, non-metallic mineral products industry by 8.7%, electrical machinery and equipment manufacturing industry by 6.4%, textile industry by 5.6%, general equipment manufacturing industry by 1.1%, and oil, coal and other fuel processing industries changed from profit to loss in the same period.
From January to June, the operating revenue of Industrial Enterprises above Designated Size reached 46.31 trillion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 5.2%; the operating costs incurred were 39.16 trillion yuan, a decrease of 4.7%; the profit margin of operating income was 5.42%, a year-on-year decrease of 0.48 percentage points.
At the end of June, the total assets of Industrial Enterprises above Designated Size reached 120.14 trillion yuan, an increase of 6.5% over the same period of last year; liabilities totaled 68.41 trillion yuan, an increase of 6.4%; owners equity totaled 51.73 trillion yuan, an increase of 6.5%; the asset liability ratio was 56.9%, a year-on-year decrease of 0.1 percentage points.
At the end of June, the accounts receivable of Industrial Enterprises above Designated Size reached 15.34 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.7%; and the inventory of finished products was 4.44 trillion yuan, an increase of 8.3%.
At the end of June, the operating income of Industrial Enterprises above designated size per 100 yuan of assets was 78.8 yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 9.6 yuan; the per capita operating income was 1.296 million yuan, with a year-on-year decrease of 15000 yuan; the turnover days of finished goods inventory was 20.0 days, with a year-on-year increase of 2.5 days; the average recovery period of accounts receivable was 56.6 days, an increase of 8.8 days.
1u3001 Index explanation and related explanation
1. Total profit: refers to the surplus after deducting various expenses from various incomes in the process of production and operation, reflecting the total profit and loss realized by the enterprise in the reporting period.
2. Business income refers to the inflow of economic benefits formed by the enterprises production and operation activities such as selling commodities, providing labor services and transferring the right to use assets. It includes main business income and other business income.
3. Operating cost: refers to the actual cost incurred by an enterprise in production and operation activities such as selling goods, providing labor services and transferring the right to use assets. It includes main business cost and other business cost. The operating cost shall be matched with the operating revenue.
4. Total assets: refers to the resources formed by the past transactions or events of an enterprise, owned or controlled by the enterprise, and expected to bring economic benefits to the enterprise.
5. Total liabilities: refers to the current obligations formed by past transactions or events of an enterprise, which are expected to cause economic benefits to flow out of the enterprise.
6. Total owners equity: refers to the residual equity enjoyed by the owner after deducting liabilities from enterprise assets.
8. Finished goods inventory: refers to the finished products that have been processed and produced by an enterprise at the end of the reporting period and can be sold externally.
16. Average payback period of accounts receivable = 360 u00d7 average accounts receivable u00d7 operating income u00d7 accumulated months u00d7 12, unit: day.
17. In the year-on-year increase column of total profit of each table, the mark note indicates that the total profit of the same period of last year is negative, that is, loss; the value of positive number indicates that the profit increases year on year; the value between 0 and - 100% (excluding 0) indicates that the profit decreases year on year; if the decrease range is more than 100%, it indicates that the profit is changed from the profit of the same period of last year to the loss of the current period; the value of 0 indicates that the profit is flat on a year-on-year basis.
3u3001 Statistical range
Industrial Enterprises above designated size are industrial legal entities with annual main business income of 20 million yuan or above.
4u3001 Survey methods
The financial statements of Industrial Enterprises above Designated Size shall be comprehensively investigated on a monthly basis (the data in January are exempt from reporting).
5u3001 Industry classification standard
The national economic industry classification standard (GB / t4754-2017) shall be implemented. Please refer to http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/tjbz/hyflbz/ u3002
The profits of equipment manufacturing and high-tech manufacturing industries improved significantly. In the second quarter, the profit of equipment manufacturing industry increased by 31.8% year-on-year, and decreased by 46.7% in the first quarter, which was the industry sector with the largest recovery. Among them, the switch of environmental protection standards and the acceleration of infrastructure projects have led to an obvious rebound in the automobile and special equipment industries. The profits of the automobile and special equipment industries increased by 26.0% and 63.5% in the second quarter, while they decreased by 80.2% and 34.7% in the first quarter. In the second quarter, profits of high-tech manufacturing industry increased by 34.6%, the highest growth rate of the industry sector, compared with a decrease of 17.1% in the first quarter. Among them, the profit of electronic industry increased by 47.6% in the second quarter and decreased by 12.0% in the first quarter due to the transfer of orders to China and the increase of domestic demand.