The Chinese and Indian armies have disengaged from contact in three regions and the Indian side has conveyed a strong message

category:Military
 The Chinese and Indian armies have disengaged from contact in three regions and the Indian side has conveyed a strong message


China and India held the 17th meeting of the consultation and coordination mechanism on border affairs last Friday, the report said. In a statement issued after the meeting, Indias foreign ministry said the two sides jointly reviewed the situation in the border area between China and India and the process of the two armies disengagement along the actual control line in the West. Both sides agreed that complete disengagement should be achieved as soon as possible in accordance with bilateral agreements and agreements, so as to cool down the situation and restore peace and tranquility in the border areas in an all-round way. An anonymous person familiar with the situation said that India conveyed a strong message to the Chinese side during the meeting and asked the Chinese side to fulfill its commitment to withdraw troops at all the confrontation sites along the actual control line of the two sides.

The fifth round of military commander level talks between China and India will be held next week to promote the stalled process of military disengagement in Bangong Lake and other areas, and to discuss the restoration of depsan plain, a strategic area in the eastern part of Liecheng City, according to the Indian times daily 26. Lieutenant general Josh, commander of the Northern Command of the Indian army, said in an interview with todays India daily on the 26th that all efforts are being made to restore the status quo before mid April, but the process of disengagement is complicated and needs to be verified by local commanders. He also stressed that the territorial integrity of the country is non-negotiable and India is ready to respond to any possible situation. According to the telegraph of India, this is the first time that the senior level of the Indian army has publicly talked about the issue of restoring the actual control line to its original state, which means that it has admitted in disguise that the Chinese army has occupied Indian territory.

In addition to showing strength in the military, Indias decoupling in the economic aspect is still in progress. According to Indian technology media entrackr25 daily, wechat officials announced that they had been forced to restrict their users sending and receiving messages in India. In a notice to Indian users, wechat officials said, according to Indian law, we are unable to provide you with wechat services at this time. We attach importance to every user, data security and privacy is the most important for us. We are negotiating with the relevant departments and hope to resume service in the future.

According to the report, many Indian wechat users said that they were constantly forced to log out when using wechat and could not log in again. The affected wechat users are registered with Indian local numbers, while those registered with Chinese mobile phone numbers can still use them normally. All kinds of signs show that wechats suspension of wechat of Indian mobile phone number users should be an active technical means to avoid legal risks.

Related reading

Source: India decides to ban more apps with Chinese background

It has been less than a month since India announced the ban on 59 Chinese mobile applications such as tiktok and wechat, and India has launched a new moth. According to the Hindustan Times on July 24, officials familiar with the situation revealed that Indias Ministry of electronic information technology has decided to ban the use of some applications (APPs) in India. Most of these applications have a Chinese background.

Officials said the apps included helolite, shareitlite, bigolite and vfylite. According to its introduction, these apps have been removed from Google App store and Apple App store.

Indias recent restrictions on Chinese companies and made in China have emerged in an endless stream. Tiktok announced in June 29th that the 59 China applications including TikTok (overseas version of voice) and WeChat were banned by the Ministry of electronic information technology of India.

However, the Hindustan Times noted that an official at Indias Ministry of electronic and information technology said that despite these versions of the ban, these applications are still running. He added, they were (just) removed from the app store.

In response to Indias frequent violation of market rules and successive introduction of a series of discriminatory and unreasonable policies to restrict Chinese enterprises, Gao Feng, a spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce of China, responded that Indias relevant practices violated the relevant WTO rules and Indias commitments in the WTO, and hoped that India would immediately correct the discriminatory practices against China and Chinese enterprises.

Indian media: Indian army announced in high profile that it could control Rafale fighter to send signals to China

According to livefirstdefense, Indias Air Force announced a few days before the arrival of the Rafale fighter that Indian pilots could fully control the Rafale.

Rafale fighter Made in France

The air force said in a statement on July 20 that its crew and ground crew have received comprehensive training on board, including its advanced weapon systems, and are now fully capable of operating Rafale fighters. The first five Rafale fighters will arrive in India on July 29.

The statement is unusual and may be the first statement by the Indian air force to make clear the operational status of its crew. Since the beginning of May this year, Indian and Chinese ground forces have engaged in a tense confrontation in the so-called eastern border area of Ladakh. The air force statement is Indias latest message to China.

Two seater model of Rafale

Interestingly, the IAF statement added: after the Rafale arrives, the IAF will focus on getting the aircraft involved as soon as possible. Similarly, given the current climate of conflict, this is clearly a clear message that Indian audiences have no doubt about whether these game changing fighters will confront China in the so-called Ladakh region.

As livefist reported last month, the RAFs weapons have arrived ahead of the fighters, and mbdascalp missiles, meteor and mica missiles have all been stored in ambara. MBDA released this image on the weapon package last week:

MBDA pictures on weapon packaging

The five Rafale fighters will take off from anbara to carry out tactical missions after their arrival, and will hold the official service ceremony of joining the golden arrow squadron in late August. The fighters will make their first public appearance at an air force day flight show on October 8.

With the arrival and operation of these Rafale fighters, France is expected to provide more fighters. France has wanted India to buy another 36 Rafale fighters since 2018, although these plans have been swamped by political scandals during the election. Angad Singh, an aviation analyst and researcher, urged India to buy at least two more squadrons of Rafale fighters in an interview with livefist, because India has already invested heavily in India specific enhancements and logistics facilities in ambara and hasimara.

(function(){( window.slotbydup=window .slotbydup||[]).push({id:u5811557,container:ssp_ 5811557, async:true }Source: Li Chao, editor in charge of Global Times_ NB12814