The first batch of six science and technology innovation board funds on sale: more than 15 billion funds were raised and sold out in one day

category:Finance
 The first batch of six science and technology innovation board funds on sale: more than 15 billion funds were raised and sold out in one day


It is understood that most of the six funds have completed the fund-raising target and ended the raising ahead of time, with the amount raised by the six funds exceeding 15 billion yuan. E-funds two-year fixed hybrid fund has issued an announcement on the early termination of the offering and proportional placement. The deadline for the OTC offering of the fund has been advanced to July 24, that is, no subscription application will be accepted from July 25. The effective subscription application on July 24 will be partially confirmed by the principle of doomsday proportion confirmation. China Southern science and technology innovation board has regularly opened the hybrid securities investment fund for three years, which also announced that the deadline for offering was advanced to July 24, and no subscription application would be accepted from July 25, and the offering was terminated ahead of schedule. At the same time, the subscription application on July 24 will be confirmed in proportion.

On May 13, the official website of China Securities Regulatory Commission showed that Boshi fund, Nanfang fund, Fuguo fund and Wanjia fund reported the first batch of closed-end funds invested in the science and technology innovation board, and many fund companies subsequently declared.

The approved science and technology innovation board fund, different from the previous science and technology innovation theme fund, has a clear investment proportion limit for the science and technology innovation board, and is a real science and Technology Innovation Board fund. The product operation will adopt the regular open mode, adhere to the long-term investment concept, and focus on the investment of high-quality enterprises in the science and technology innovation board. The proportion of the funds stock investment in the fund assets shall not be less than 60% (of which the proportion of Hong Kong stock connect stock investment in stock assets is 0-10%), and the proportion of stock assets invested in science and technology innovation board in non cash fund assets shall not be less than 80%.

Looking forward to the development prospects and investment opportunities of the science and technology innovation board, Xiao Ruijin of Boshi Fund believes that scientific and technological innovation is an important investment main line in the equity market this year. In recent years, the importance of independent innovation has been gradually recognized by the whole society. The hard core technology represented by integrated circuit chips, basic software and artificial intelligence has become an important direction of social resource allocation, and is reflected in the overestimation of secondary market.

Li Yuanbo, the proposed fund manager of Fuguos two-year fixed fund, believes that with more and more listing targets, there is no big difference between the companies listed on the main board and the companies listed on the main board. The main focus is on the quality of the company. In terms of individual stock selection, because these companies are all industries with partial growth, they will be selected according to the typical growth stock ideas. The most important thing is the companys quality and the pattern of industry competition. In the long term, the companys long-term market space and its current position in the industry boom will be valued. Li Wenbin, the proposed fund manager of Wanjia science and technology innovation board, said that 80% of the stock positions of the new fund invest in the science and technology innovation board, and currently they mainly focus on science and technology and medicine; the remaining 20% will focus on the medical services and innovative medicine fields in the main board, as well as new energy vehicles and high-end manufacturing fields, striving to create greater value for investors. Mao Wei of China Southern Fund said that in general, we are optimistic about the medium and long-term investment value of the science and technology innovation board. From the perspective of global asset allocation, Chinas equity market has greater attraction, and the long-term trend of foreign capital flowing into a shares is strong. The recent profit-making effect of the stock market and public funds has accelerated the entry of resident funds into the market. We remain optimistic about the medium and long-term market. Source: surging news editor: Guo Chenqi_ NBJ9931

Li Yuanbo, the proposed fund manager of Fuguos two-year fixed fund, believes that with more and more listing targets, there is no big difference between the companies listed on the main board and the companies listed on the main board. The main focus is on the quality of the company. In terms of individual stock selection, because these companies are all industries with partial growth, they will be selected according to the typical growth stock ideas. The most important thing is the companys quality and the pattern of industry competition. In the long term, the companys long-term market space and its current position in the industry boom will be valued.

Li Wenbin, the proposed fund manager of Wanjia science and technology innovation board, said that 80% of the stock positions of the new fund invest in the science and technology innovation board, and currently they mainly focus on science and technology and medicine; the remaining 20% will focus on the medical services and innovative medicine fields in the main board, as well as new energy vehicles and high-end manufacturing fields, striving to create greater value for investors.

Mao Wei of China Southern Fund said that in general, we are optimistic about the medium and long-term investment value of the science and technology innovation board. From the perspective of global asset allocation, Chinas equity market has greater attraction, and the long-term trend of foreign capital flowing into a shares is strong. The recent profit-making effect of the stock market and public funds has accelerated the entry of resident funds into the market. We remain optimistic about the medium and long-term market.