Therefore, the first task of eliminating dampness is to develop a good diet habit, diet appropriate, regular. Dont think you are weak enough to fill a lot of meat, ginseng, deer antler, etc. Secondly, appropriate sports such as Taijiquan, Baduanjin, walking, ballroom dance, square dance, jogging, cycling, mountaineering and so on, are conducive to the movement of Qi and blood, phlegm and dampness. At the same time, we should also maintain the air circulation, moderate temperature, ensure adequate sleep, timely relieve bad mood. Finally, there are some acupoints with good effect of dispelling dampness, such as yinlingquan, Fenglong, Zusanli, Pishu, Sanyinjiao, sanjiaoshu, Shenshu, Shuishui, etc., which can be combined with acupuncture, warm moxibustion, massage, massage and other methods. However, due to the differences of cold dampness, damp heat, external dampness and internal dampness, it is recommended to go to a hospital for treatment based on syndrome differentiation.
Three beans should be eaten to dispel dampness in summer
From the point of view of traditional Chinese medicine, beans are plant seeds with strong hygroscopicity, so most beans have the characteristics of invigorating the spleen and removing dampness. In summer, mung bean, red bean and lentil are the first choice.
1. Mung bean: mung bean products have the effect of clearing heat, diuresis and removing dampness, such as mung bean soup, mung bean cake, mung bean powder, etc. Seeking truth from Materia Medica says: mung bean tastes sweet and cold in nature. According to the book, it is said that mung bean can thicken intestines and stomach, moisten skin, and five zang organs and spleen and stomach.. However, as a product of cold nature, spleen and stomach deficiency cold, easy to stool slide out should not be taken.
2. Adzuki bean: also known as adzuki bean, it can be used as red bean soup, red bean porridge or bean paste filling. Boiling water alone has a good effect on eliminating dampness. Compendium of Materia Medica called can promote diuresis and detumescence.
3. Lentils: lentils have the effect of invigorating the spleen, clearing heat and removing dampness. It can also treat acute and chronic diarrhea and other diseases. It can be cooked with yam, and can also be used as congee and tea of lentil, and can be eaten after frying. Many works of praise for its words, such as drug differentiation doubt in lentils special clear summer In compendium of Materia Medica, stop diarrhea, relieve heat, warm the spleen and stomach, and eliminate dampness and heat. However, you need to be aware that when you cook lentils, you should be aware of food poisoning.
Five moves help to remove moisture in the body
1u3001 Dietotherapy helps dehumidification
It is suitable to eat millet, coix seed, corn, adzuki bean, white radish, laver, lentil, kelp, papaya, yam, wax gourd, lotus seed, Euryale ferox, etc. Eat less sweet food and other fat, sweet, sour, cold products.
1. Take the same amount of Coix seed and adzuki bean congee, clean them, heat and boil them, and then turn to low heat until the Coix seed and adzuki bean are cooked.
2. It is recommended to buy some fresh lotus leaves for porridge. Put them in when the porridge is about to boil, and then stew for a while. Take the fresh air of lotus leaves to take away the moisture in the body.
3. Wax gourd congee, 100g wax gourd and 100g japonica rice. Simmer until melons and rice are cooked into porridge. Wax gourd has diuretic and dehumidifying effects, and it is also a good summer heat product. This porridge can reduce weight and promote dampness. It is suitable for people with obesity and high humidity. At the same time, wax gourd kernel can stay beautiful, remove spots and whiten, and reduce weight.
2u3001 Herbal tea invigorates the spleen and dampness
1. Huoxiang lotus leaf tea, 10 grams of Huoxiang, 6 grams of lotus leaves, boiling water can be drunk after half an hour. This tea drink will feel very refreshing in summer and can help remove moisture from the body.
2. Tangerine peel and Atractylodes macrocephala tea, 10 grams of tangerine peel, 10 grams of Atractylodes macrocephala, water fried offspring tea drinking. This tea can invigorate the spleen and remove dampness. It is suitable for those who have moisture in the body, feel tired and weak, and have heavy head and body.
Huangdi Neijing put forward: hurt in the wet, under the first Its meaning is dampness evil hurt people, most easily hurt peoples lower part. This is because the formation of moisture is often related to the steaming of the earths moisture, so its injuries start from the bottom. Therefore, in summer, the room must avoid damp, as far as possible to achieve air circulation, fresh, dry.
4u3001 Proper exercise
Exercise can stimulate and stimulate the Yang Qi in the body. After exercise, the Yang Qi in the human body can quickly eliminate the moisture in the body just as the sun in summer eliminates the moisture on the ground.
5u3001 Regulating meridians
Press the water and Fenglong acupoints with the thumb or the middle finger, and do a gentle circular motion. Press and knead for 2-3 minutes with the point feeling acid swelling.
The water point is located in the upper abdomen, on the front midline, 1 inch on the navel, and has the effect of resolving phlegm and dampness and regulating water channels.
1. Xuanmai Ganju tea
The tea drink has the effect of moistening lung, promoting body fluid, relieving cough and resolving phlegm. Radix Scrophulariae has the effects of clearing heat and cooling blood, nourishing yin and reducing fire, detoxification and dispersing mass; Radix Ophiopogonis can produce fluid, quench thirst, moisten the lung and relieve cough; liquorice can clear away heat and toxin, expel phlegm and relieve cough; Platycodon grandiflorum can help to relieve cough, phlegm, lung and pus. It is suitable for people with itchy throat, dry cough, thirst and dry throat.
Materials: 1g of watermelon Cuiyi and 3-5 lotus seeds
Usage: soak with hot water, cool and drink.
The tea has the effect of clearing away heat, relieving summer heat and eliminating vexation. Watermelon green clothes can help relieve the heat and thirst, edema, sore mouth, heat stroke and dry throat and cough caused by dry climate in autumn and winter; lotus seed heart can clear the heart, remove heat, stop bleeding, astringent essence, etc. It is suitable for patients with fluid injury and oral ulcer.
3. Chrysanthemum Longjing tea
Materials: 10g chrysanthemum and 10g Longjing tea.
The tea drink has the effect of soothing wind and cooling heat, clearing liver and eyesight. Chrysanthemum dispels wind and heat, calms liver and eyesight, clears heat and detoxifies; Longjing produces fluid and quenches thirst, refreshes spirit and improves thinking, digests food and turns greasy, reduces inflammation and detoxification. Suitable for early hypertension, headache, conjunctivitis and other patients.
4. Huoxiang Peilan tea
Materials: 10 grams of Huoxiang and Peilan.
The tea has the effect of detoxification and heat dampness. Huoxiang and Peilan can remove dampness and invigorate spleen, dispel filth and heat, and release. It is suitable for people with chest tightness and heat dampness in summer.
5. Ginseng and wolfberry tea
Materials: 5 g American ginseng and 5 g Lycium barbarum.
Usage: Rinse into the water for 10 minutes.
Hot water can also remove moisture
Soaking feet in hot water in winter has become a kind of health preservation method highly praised by ordinary people, which can warm the body and replenish qi. In fact, in hot summer, soaking feet in hot water can remove moisture, and can also achieve the effect of health preservation. Hot water soaking feet can stimulate the stomach meridian of Foot Yangming and bladder meridian of foot Taiyang, and play the role of strengthening spleen, removing dampness, unblocking meridians and promoting water.
Many important meridians in the human body originate from the foot, and go up all the way to the whole body. Traditional Chinese medicine pays attention to conform to nature, Yang in spring and summer, Yin in autumn and winter. In summer, the weather is sultry and hot, which often makes people feel tired and sleepy. Especially for office workers, the work pressure is very big. Before going to bed, you can soak your feet with warm and hot water to make the meridians unobstructed and regulate human body functions. It is not only convenient and simple, but also can eliminate fatigue, relieve pressure, and improve sleep.
In summer, when the weather is hot, people like to eat some raw and cold food, or often stay in the air-conditioned room, which will lead to the invasion of dampness. At this time, you can choose traditional Chinese medicine to soak feet to eliminate dampness in the body, so as to achieve the effect of eliminating dampness and health care. Can use Huoxiang 10 grams, Su stem 10 grams, jobs tears 12 grams, Poria cocos 10 grams, French Pinellia 6 grams, Atractylodes macrocephala 10 grams, Poria cocos 10 grams, Chinese prickly ash 10 grams, licorice 6 grams, the above medicinal water first soak half an hour, then boil in high fire, and then change to low heat boil 15 minutes, and then pour Chinese medicine into the foot water, keep the water temperature at about 45 degrees. Its better to have a deeper foot bath, more water, and better than the ankle. When the water in the basin is cold, add water in time to keep the water temperature, and the time will be as long as you sweat a little.
In dog days, soak feet in hot water of about 40 u2103. For the limb fatigue, drowsiness, anorexia, can be added in hot water with Clematis (dampness) 20 g, Atractylodes (Tongjing) 15 g, Atractylodes macrocephala (spleen) 15 g, the effect will be better. (peoples health website, Beijing Daily, Guangzhou Daily)