She was abandoned by her fiance because of a medical certificate.
Lin Shuang and her boyfriend have been in love on campus until now. The epidemic is not so serious. They have put their marriage on the agenda.
The turning point was that the future mother-in-law went to get their premarital medical examination form.
The results showed that she had mild thalassemia, but her boyfriend did not.
Unexpectedly, as soon as the result came out, he was strongly opposed by his fiances parents, and exaggerated the facts and reported it to his son.
The next day, the fiance cancelled the wedding.
She was decisively abandoned. The fiance is the first time that he falls in love with his heart and is also the first man. They have never quarreled.
With more and more male parents involved, she has been compromising for love step by step, but she did not expect to get such a result.
The so-called thalassemia is a group of hereditary hemolytic anemia diseases (referred to as thalassemia). Guangdong, Guangxi and Sichuan are the high incidence areas in China, and other areas are relatively rare.
According to the severity of the disease, it can be divided into: severe, intermediate and light. Light is only mild anemia or asymptomatic, almost no impact on life.
Naturally conceived fetuses have a 25% probability of being heavy, 50% light and 25% not carrying.
It is hard to say who has suffered such a thing. In order to avoid trouble in the future, the man simply never suffered from it, and said it would be scattered.
Feeling through the running in period, through the dull period, but can not do a physical examination sheet, it is really deplorable.
There is a comment as like as two peas below Lin Shuangs account.
And some people conceal AIDS before marriage, only to be found after marriage, causing great harm to the family.
Premarital physical examination is like a mirror, which not only tests love, but also trust, true love and scum.
Is premarital examination necessary?
Before 2003, premarital examination was compulsory in China;
After the abolition of compulsory premarital examination in 2003, the probability of premarital physical examination for newlyweds has been greatly reduced.
After the freedom of premarital examination, the voice of opposition and support is very high.
Some people only know after marriage that the other party conceals the medical history, and is cheated to want to strangle the other party. Some people think that Premarital Check-up is troublesome, invasion of privacy, there is no need to check.
Friends experience: when a friend and a marriage partner meet on a blind date, they plan to get a marriage certificate. However, during that time, a couple in the friends community were about to divorce because the man could not be humane.
So seven aunts and eight aunts came to ask her, have you tried with your that, dont end up with XXX.
After my friend tried, he found that the man couldnt be tough. My cousin who worked in the hospital suggested that they should have a premarital examination. The man would not go to the hospital until he had been grinding for a long time.
Results inspection found that he did not have a problem, the problem is in the premarital examination, using three different test methods, the male HIV results are positive.
The most terrifying thing is, a month later, my friend found that there was a pubic louse in his lower body, which was infected by the man.
The experience of the above netizen friend is not dangerous. The premarital examination helped her stop the damage in time.
No one else is so lucky.
As an individual, I support premarital inspection and property notarization before marriage.
The wife of another friend was in debt for hundreds of thousands of Yuan before marriage. After marriage, she always asked her friend for money to pay the debt. Finally, she divorced
Doctor of a hospital:
There are a lot of unsolved things in this world. Today, a couple came to get the marriage examination report. The woman was HIV positive and the man was normal. In line with the principle of protecting the privacy of AIDS people, we didnt tell the man the result. I dont know whether the woman will tell the man. Alas
There are many dark sides in the relationship between men and women, and absolute trust has become a rarity.
There is a selfish side to human nature. When it comes to marriage, it is full of very peaceful and smiling calculations.
My best friend husband is azoospermia. After marriage, he becomes asthenospermia, and the men dont cooperate with the treatment. Let the woman do the test tube baby. What is the mans problem that makes the woman suffer?
There are also men who have HIV and want to conceal their girlfriends fake premarital examination reports.
In love, not afraid of running in, not afraid of plain, not afraid of quarrel, the most afraid is concealment.
In particular, if one party has a history of venereal disease or genetic disease, it will bring endless troubles. Whats scary is that when it comes to marriage, more than half of people choose to hide their medical history.
Only couple have seen each other. They have not. Its easy to roll over, especially when it comes to hereditary and occult diseases.
According to the latest data, from 2004 to 2018, a total of 8.73 million patients were screened by premarital examination, including 3.03 million reproductive system diseases, 2.02 million designated infectious diseases and 70 000 genetic related diseases, with an average detection rate of 8.5%.
At present, there are about 800-1.2 million children with birth defects in our country every 30 seconds.
The advantages of premarital examination far outweigh the disadvantages, but there are still many people who oppose it or deliberately avoid it.
The most frequently consulted question is: the last relationship was aborted by a scum man, dare not tell the incumbent, will the premarital examination come out?
And men have no less problems with reproductive health than women.
More people are afraid of trouble not to do, premarital examination involves genital testing, which makes many people uncomfortable. This led to the license hall overcrowded, premarital examination hall no patronage.
A premarital examination report, written in black and white, clearly records a persons family history, physical condition, and even emotional history.
People can tell lies, not medical bills. A healthy marriage is inseparable from a premarital physical examination form.
Before marriage, you must make clear these three points
As far as Im concerned, I strongly support premarital physical examination. If we have a partner, we can even exchange medical checkups.
The fundamental purpose of premarital examination is to discover diseases in advance and ensure marital happiness.
It is about marriage, about love, about sex, about trust, about family, about the health of both sides, and even more about the health of the next generation.
Most of our human diseases are related to genetic factors, there are congenital factors. Everyone carries more or less genes that have been shown to have negative health effects.
Therefore, premarital physical examination is very important, and the law does not support marriage with illness.
The chance to find out that the other party is sick;
Confirm the fact that the other party cheated marriage with illness;
It has solved the problem of obtaining evidence in a lawsuit.
Before you get married, you must make clear these three points:
1. Do you have a family history.
In particular, there is no mental illness, Alzheimers disease, thalassemia, congenital malformation and other genetic diseases in the immediate family members.
More importantly, check the blood relationship.
There is a couple in Jiangxi Province who are very miserable. Its a dogs blood show when a lover finally becomes a brother and sister.
Because the father of the woman had an affair with the next door neighbor when he was young, he and his neighbor were married for two years before they found out that they were half brothers and sisters.
2. There is no reproductive disease on both sides.
Especially the genitourinary system and other related diseases, such as azoospermia in men and congenital absence of vagina in women, may lead to infertility.
3. There are no infectious diseases on both sides.
Such as syphilis, AIDS, hepatitis B, thalassemia and so on, these can be transmitted through mother to child, do not wait for the birth of the child, generation after generation, regret.
Congenital syphilis infant mortality and mortality are very high, severe thalassemia children born, a high probability can not survive.
1. Premarital examination needs to ask the history of both sides, such as familial genetic disease, past medical history, venereal disease, etc. Find out if the two sides are related by blood. Women also need to know about their menstrual history. Remarried people need to know their previous marriage and childbearing history. 2. Physical examination, including internal and external examination, genital examination and laboratory examination, should be carried out for women to exclude serious diseases of reproductive and urinary system such as imperforate hymen and absence of vagina. Men need to be examined for phimosis, short penis, hypospadias, cryptorchidism, testicular enlargement, varicocele and hydrocele. Laboratory tests include routine hematuria, biochemical tests and vaginal secretions.
If the results of premarital examination can be openly faced, many problems can be solved by medical means.
The process of Premarital Check-up is not complicated. In general, premarital examination should be carried out 3 months before getting the certificate. Once a problem is found, there is plenty of time for treatment.
Here, some doctors found an interesting phenomenon:
Its always important to be clean. Giving healthy self to your partner is the best wedding gift.