The two shareholders of jiumuwang reduced their shares to natural persons of related parties

category:Finance
 The two shareholders of jiumuwang reduced their shares to natural persons of related parties


On June 30, 2020, wisdom investment reduced 7500000 shares of the companys unlimited tradable shares to Chen Peiquan, the person acting in concert, through block trading, accounting for 1.3052% of the companys total share capital. 245.68% of the total equity of the company after the sale of shares.

The counter party of the transaction of smart investment is Chen Peiquan, who is the major shareholder of 60% of the shares of smart investment, and the other 40% of shares of smart investment are held by Chen Jiaqian, director and deputy general manager of jiumuwang. Chen Peiquan is the son of Chen jiapoor, and he is a person of concerted action.

On June 30, wisdom investments reduction method was block trading, with an average price of 7.85. In the secondary market, jiumuwang closed at 8.8 yuan / share on June 30. Before and after the equity change, the number of shares in the listed company owned by smart investment and its acting in concert are as follows:

Similarly, platinum sharp investment also reduced its holding today. Through block trading, it reduced the holding of 5000000 shares of the companys unlimited shares, accounting for 0.8701% of the companys total share capital. After the equity change, platinum sharp investment and its persons acting in concert held 30150000 shares of the companys shares, accounting for 5.2468% of the companys total share capital. Chen Binbin, the counterpart of platinum sharp investment, is the daughter of Chen Jiaya (70%) and Chen Guilan (30%) of platinum sharp investment shareholders. Platinum Rui investment, Chen Binbin for concerted action. Chen Jiaya is the director and general manager of jiumuwang, a listed company. The average price of reduction of platinum sharp investment is also 7.85 yuan / share. Before and after the equity change, the number of shares in the company owned by platinum sharp investment and its acting in concert are as follows: the shares of the company directly held by Chen Peiquan and Chen Binbin through the above two transactions shall be locked for 6 months according to relevant regulations. (Mary, NetEase Finance and Economics) [email protected] uff09Source: Netease Financial Editor: Chen Hequn_ NB12679

Chen Binbin, the counterpart of platinum sharp investment, is the daughter of Chen Jiaya (70%) and Chen Guilan (30%) of platinum sharp investment shareholders. Platinum Rui investment, Chen Binbin for concerted action. Chen Jiaya is the director and general manager of jiumuwang, a listed company.

The average price of reduction of platinum sharp investment is also 7.85 yuan / share. Before and after the equity change, the number of shares in the company owned by Pt Rui investment and its persons acting in concert changed as follows: