Do subtraction first hand. Further reduce the level of rules, simplify the number of rules, delete the content that does not adapt to the development of the situation, has obstacles in the implementation, and excessively increases the burden of listed companies, so as to improve the regulatory efficiency. At the same time, in combination with the characteristics of Shenzhen stock market and the company, integrate the self-regulation rules of the main board and the small and medium-sized board, and incorporate the optimization of the self-regulation rules of the gem into the overall work of the gem reform, and further make adaptive and differentiated arrangements according to the characteristics of three innovations and four innovations.
Make up the short board by one hand. According to the new requirements of the new securities law and other laws and regulations, in combination with the new situation of the capital market and the new concept of self-regulation, we should check the deficiencies and make up for the Omissions of the self-regulation rules, so as to improve the effectiveness of the rule system. In addition, with special business as the center, enrich the business handling guide system and enhance the convenience of use.
The work of rule optimization lasted for more than one year, and the framework, content and form of the self regulatory rules system of listed companies were reconstructed in three steps:
The first step is to build a three-tier system and clarify the rules. We will abolish all Memoranda on the main board, the small and medium-sized board and the growth enterprise board of Shenzhen stock market, further simplify the level of self regulatory rules of listed companies, and form a more concise, transparent and efficient three-tier rule system. The substantive regulatory requirements in the original memorandum were upgraded to the information disclosure guidelines, and the mature ones were further incorporated into the stock listing rules and the guidelines for the standardized operation of listed companies, while the relevant contents of the business operation process were integrated into the handling guidelines.
The second step is to improve the content of the rules and meet the market demand. The first is to balance the effect and cost of disclosure, revise and improve the guidelines for standardized operation and 18 guidelines for industry information disclosure, relax and cancel the regulation that does not meet the development needs, and effectively reduce the burden for enterprises. Second, guided by the market demand, the guidelines for the disclosure of three special business information, namely, major asset restructuring, employee stock ownership plan, transaction and related party transaction, were issued in a timely manner. Third, on the basis of in-depth research on the characteristics of the industry, we formulated and issued four industry information disclosure guidelines, including industrial robots, integrated circuits, lithium batteries, non-metallic building materials, etc.
The third step is to reconstruct the guidelines and improve the use experience. The first is to follow the special business context, and set six kinds of handling guidelines according to business types, including issuance and circulation, regular report, equity incentive, shareholders meeting, announcement format and general information service operation. Among them, in order to cooperate with the implementation of the refinancing registration system of the gem, five guidelines for the issuance and circulation of listed companies were launched in time, including the issuance of convertible corporate bonds to unspecified objects, the issuance of shares to unspecified objects, the allotment of shares to original shareholders, the issuance of shares to specific objects, and the issuance of convertible corporate bonds to specific objects, so as to serve listed companies to handle relevant businesses efficiently and conveniently. The second is to integrate similar business contents, such as information disclosure business processing guide, merge 9 business guides and 1 information disclosure guide, delete redundant contents and update operation process. The third is to supplement and improve the business chain, such as making guidelines for issuing convertible corporate bonds to unspecified objects, so as to achieve full coverage of the guidelines.
One hand is to build a system and the other hand is to zero tolerance. SZSE will strengthen market service through training exchange, rule interpretation, question answering and other ways to help listed companies understand, abide by and make good use of the rules, keep track of the implementation effect of the rules, and continue to dynamically revise and adjust the self regulatory rules in combination with the market development situation. At the same time, further optimize the regulatory concept and mechanism, solidly promote classified supervision, precise supervision, scientific and technological supervision, crack down on financial fraud and other illegal behaviors, support listed companies to use the capital market legally and in compliance, and achieve high-quality development.
Circular of the peoples Republic of China on the issuance of the guidelines for the handling of business of listed companies of Shenzhen Stock Exchange
SZS  No. 543
In order to further optimize the system of self regulatory rules of listed companies, reduce the level of rules, simplify the number of rules, improve the content of rules, and constantly improve the adaptability of rules, Shenzhen Stock Exchange issued No. 1 to No. 11 guidelines for business handling of listed companies of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, which are applicable to listed companies on the main board and SME board. In case of any inconsistency between other regulations issued by the exchange and the guidelines issued before the implementation of the guidelines, the latter shall prevail.
At the same time, 17 system documents, such as the business guidelines for information disclosure of listed companies of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, and 17 business handling guidelines, such as the business guidelines for share allotment of listed companies, were abolished.
Notice is hereby given
2. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for business handling of listed companies No. 2 - disclosure of periodic reports
4. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the business of listed companies No. 4 - issuance of shares to specific objects
6. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the business of listed companies No. 6 - allotment of shares to the original shareholders 7. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the business of listed companies No. 7 - lifting the restrictions on the sale of shares 8. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the business of listed companies No. 8 - General Meeting of shareholders 9. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the business of listed companies No. 9 - equity incentive 10 Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the handling of business of listed companies No. 10 - tender offer 11. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the handling of business of listed companies No. 11 - form of information disclosure announcement 12. List of documents for the repeal of rules of Shenzhen Stock Exchange June 21, 2020 Shenzhen Stock Exchange source: responsible editor of 21st century economic report: Chen Hequn_ NB12679
6. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the business of listed companies No. 6 - allotment of shares to the original shareholders
7. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for business handling of listed companies No. 7 - lifting of restricted shares
8. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for business handling of listed companies No. 8 - General Meeting of shareholders
9. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for business handling of listed companies No. 9 - equity incentive
11. Shenzhen Stock Exchange Guidelines for the business of listed companies No. 11 - information disclosure announcement format