5. one belt, one road, one belt, one road, the other is the second cooperation forum. The cooperation spirit and cooperation principle embodied in the joint communiqu of the round table summit of the one belt and one way International Cooperation Summit Forum will continue to uphold the principle of sharing and sharing, and adhere to openness, green and integrity, and pursue high standards, benefit peoples livelihood and sustainable development, and promote the construction of a high-quality one by one with high quality.
1u3001 Building a healthy Silk Road
7. We emphasize that fair access to health products is a global priority, and we are committed to enhancing the availability, accessibility and affordability of quality and reliable health products, especially vaccines, drugs and medical supplies that are essential to the response to the epidemic. In this regard, we welcome and appreciate the mutual support and help provided by the partners, the strengthening of the global humanitarian emergency warehouse by the United Nations, and the establishment of regional institutions or material storage centers for the rapid deployment of medical personnel or materials by the countries concerned. We believe that vaccines should be used as global public goods.
2u3001 Strengthen connectivity
10. We reaffirm our support for the construction of high-quality, reliable, risk-resistant and sustainable infrastructure, and ensure that it is feasible, affordable, accessible and widely beneficial throughout the entire cycle, contributing to the sustainable development of participants and industrialization of developing countries.
11. We welcome the efforts to restore the flow of people across the border in an orderly and gradual manner on the basis of strictly taking necessary epidemic prevention and control measures. We support countries in need to carry out bilateral and multilateral cooperation through the establishment of corresponding cooperation networks, including establishing as soon as possible, under convenient circumstances, a fast channel to facilitate the exchanges between business personnel and professionals and technicians participating in international development cooperation projects, as well as a green channel to facilitate the cross-border flow of goods. We encourage relevant measures to be taken in this regard, including communication and coordination to promote mutual recognition of health testing and epidemic prevention arrangements agreed by relevant departments of various countries.
3u3001 Promote economic recovery
12. We support a universal, rule-based, open, transparent and non discriminatory multilateral trading system with the World Trade Organization at its core. We call for maintaining the stability of regional and global industrial and supply chains, including the normal flow of goods, services and people, while helping affected industries and economies. We stress the importance of fair competition and intellectual property protection.
13. On the basis of epidemic prevention and control, we will promote economic recovery in accordance with the professional recommendations of the World Health Organization and other relevant international organizations, especially the orderly resumption of production and re integration into the global value chain. In the context of the global economic and social development impacted by the epidemic, countries need to strengthen cooperation in the fields of digital economy, medical industry and food safety, cultivate new economic growth points in the fields of e-commerce, smart city, artificial intelligence and big data technology application, learn from international good practices and narrow the digital divide.
14. we support one belt, one road dialogue and exchange on major development strategies, plans and policies, including strengthening the coordination of the one belt road initiative with other national, regional and international development strategies, projects or initiatives. We encourage and support policies conducive to the development of industry and commerce, especially SMEs and vulnerable industries. We have also noted the efforts of some countries to gradually restore the tourism industry on the basis of good epidemic prevention and control measures. We stress that strengthening cooperation in human resource development, education and vocational training will enhance the ability of the people to meet the challenge of the epidemic. We are committed to the implementation of the United Nations 2030 agenda for sustainable development and the Paris Agreement on climate change, and in this regard to the special needs of the least developed countries and landlocked developing countries. We welcome the one belt, one road international cooperation of the United Nations system.
4u3001 Promote practical cooperation
16. we will continue one belt, one road, and the other, we will continue to push forward the construction of the economic and transportation corridors, the economic and trade cooperation zones and the practical cooperation projects under the framework of one belt and one road, and play their role in promoting economic growth, social development and peoples livelihood.
19. We will carry out mutually beneficial cooperation based on the people-centered concept. We reaffirm that it is our common responsibility to promote peace, development and human rights, promote win-win cooperation and respect the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations and international law; to achieve strong, sustainable, balanced and inclusive growth of the world economy and improve the quality of peoples lives are our common goals; and to build a community of common destiny for a prosperous and peaceful world is our common aspiration.