Huawei announced in a low-key way: Q1 won the first share of Chinas mobile phone market, reaching 42percent

category:Internet
 Huawei announced in a low-key way: Q1 won the first share of Chinas mobile phone market, reaching 42percent


However, from the perspective of Chinas single market, Huaweis mobile phone shipments have achieved year-on-year growth. According to IDC data, Huawei shipped 15 million 5g mobile phones in the first quarter of this year, with 63% of the market share in China. According to GfK data, Huawei (28%) and glory (14%) have an overall market share of 42%, firmly occupying the first smartphone brand in China. In addition, Huaweis share of wearable and smart watches came first, with tablet and laptop computers second. Regarding the highly discussed Huawei hicar, Shao Yang said that Huawei is currently negotiating cooperation with domestic and foreign car manufacturers, and it is expected that hicar 3.0 will be officially launched in the third quarter of this year. Extend reading new infrastructure new opportunities! 5g future salon will hold Huawei HMSs latest progress on the 20th, announcing that it will share the world with IOS and GMS IDC: affected by the epidemic, Chinas storage software shipments will increase in 2020. Source: CNMO editor: Xue Jingyu_ NBJS10393

However, from the perspective of Chinas single market, Huaweis mobile phone shipments have achieved year-on-year growth. According to IDC data, Huawei shipped 15 million 5g mobile phones in the first quarter of this year, with 63% of the market share in China. According to GfK data, Huawei (28%) and glory (14%) have an overall market share of 42%, firmly occupying the first smartphone brand in China. In addition, Huaweis share of wearable and smart watches came first, with tablet and laptop computers second.

Regarding the highly discussed Huawei hicar, Shao Yang said that Huawei is currently negotiating cooperation with domestic and foreign car manufacturers, and it is expected that hicar 3.0 will be officially launched in the third quarter of this year.