Trump held novel coronavirus pneumonia news conference novel coronavirus pneumonia. The US President Trump and vice president Burns and the CDC officials attended the conference on February 29th afternoon to announce the latest situation and prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia in the United States. The main points are as follows:
1. The first death occurred last night in Washington state in the US, in a woman in her 50s. There are 22 patients in the United States, 15 of whom are completely recovered or improved. (including 65 cases of evacuation)
2. Travel restrictions have been imposed on Iran, banning foreigners from entering or leaving the country in the past 14 days. Set travel warnings for South Korea and Italy to the highest level: dont travel.. Consider closing the southern border of the United States.
3. The risk of the new coronavirus to the American public is still very low, and the American public can live a normal life.
4. Ordinary people dont need to buy masks. At present, there are 43 million masks in the United States, which are communicating with medical material manufacturers to guarantee the supply.
5. The Federal Reserve is of great importance. It should take action in time when it needs to cut interest rates.
6. China has made progress in the epidemic, with a sharp drop in cases. The joint response to the new coronavirus has made the relationship between the two countries closer.