Turkey says it killed more than 1700 Syrian soldiers and released a large number of live pictures

category:Hot
 Turkey says it killed more than 1700 Syrian soldiers and released a large number of live pictures


In the past 17 days, Turkey has killed a total of 1709 Syrian government soldiers in military operations in the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib, according to Turkish security sources, Anadolu news agency reported on February 28. Meanwhile, the Turkish armed forces destroyed 55 tanks, 3 helicopters, 18 armored vehicles, 29 howitzers, 21 military vehicles, 4 anti-aircraft guns, 6 ammunition depots and 7 mortars during the operation. At the same time, Anadolu news agency also released a number of live video images of Turkish attacks on Syrian ground forces, which were taken by drones.

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces

The Syrian governments artillery position was precisely hit by Turkey

Turkish presidential spokesman Karin said the blood of Turkish soldiers will not flow in vain. Turkish Defense Ministry claims that all known targets of Syrian government forces are within the range of Turkish forces.

Russian satellite news agency reported on February 28 that Erdogan reiterated Ankaras determination to expel Syrian troops from the Idlib region when speaking Mandarin with President Trang of the United States, according to a report released by the general office of the Turkish president on February 28. Our president Erdogan spoke to President trump of the United States this evening, during which he discussed the situation in Idlib, bilateral relations and regional issues. Our president pointed out that the culprit of the attack on our hero had been hit with necessary retaliation, and expressed Turkeys determination to clean up Syrian government forces from the area specified in the Sochi memorandum Go. Reported that the presidents of Turkey and the United States agreed that additional measures must be taken in the short term to avoid a humanitarian disaster in the Idlib region.

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces

Turkish forces launched attacks on Syrian forces, targeting not only Syrian armored targets, but also directly at ground personnel.

Turkey insisted on a long-term ceasefire during talks with Russia on Ankara over the Idlib issue, and asked Syrian government forces to withdraw to areas outside the degraded zone of the conflict, the Turkish foreign ministry also announced Tuesday. Todays talks are held at the request of the Russian side, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a message. Turkey pointed out that it is necessary to immediately announce a long-term ceasefire in Idlib, ease tensions and withdraw Syrian government forces beyond the border defined in the Sochi agreement.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan expressed their deep concern about the escalation of tensions in Syrias Idlib during talks, the Kremlin news agency said Tuesday. The two sides exchanged views on the situation in Syria and expressed deep concern about the escalating tensions in Idlib and the large number of casualties, including Turkish soldiers, the Kremlin news agency said in a statement. The leaders of the two countries agreed that it is extremely important to strengthen effective coordination between the Russian and Turkish defense departments. . Putin said combating international terrorism in Syria is the top priority.

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces

NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg said Thursday that NATO condemned the escalation of the situation in Syria and expressed solidarity with Turkey. Today Turkey explained its security situation, NATO Allies expressed their deep condolences on the death of Turkish soldiers, and they also condemned the Syrian regimes attack in Idlib province with the support of Russia, Stoltenberg said Stoltenberg added that NATO believes it is necessary to stop the escalation of the situation, stressing: we urge an end to attacks, abide by international law and support the efforts of the United Nations to find a peaceful solution.

On 28 February, the permanent missions of Estonia, Belgium, Germany and France to the United Nations Security Council condemned the fight against Turkish soldiers in Syrias Idlib territory. Estonia, Belgium, Germany, France and Poland said in a joint statement: the military escalation of Idlib should stop now. We strongly condemn yesterdays attack on Turkish forces in Idlib and reiterate our solidarity with Turkey.

The Syrian armys multiple rocket launcher was destroyed by the Turkish army

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces

Rahmi Doan, the governor of khathai Province, Turkeys border province, said earlier that Syrian government forces had launched air strikes on Idlib, killing 33 Turkish soldiers and injuring more than 30 others. Russian Defense Ministry said that on February 27, Syrian air force bombed terrorists in Idlib area, and Turkish army personnel mixed with militants at the time of the incident. At that time, in the Beihong area bombed by the Syrian army, the Russian air and space forces did not send out fighters to the area. After learning about the casualties of Turkish soldiers, Russia took measures to urge Syrian government forces to fully cease fire. Russian Defense Ministry stressed that according to the information provided by Turkey, there should be no Turkish forces in the bombed Syrian Beihong area.

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces

(function() {(window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: u5811557, container: ssp_, async: true});}) ()); the picture of Turkish army attacking Syrian ground forces taken by UAV this article is from: global network editor in charge: Luo Chongwei

Drone images of Turkish forces attacking Syrian ground forces