There are 12 implementation opinions, which put forward requirements for the implementation of the Standing Committee of the provincial peoples Congress and the one government, one committee and two courts in terms of extensive learning and publicity activities, strengthening administrative law enforcement, strengthening judicature, strengthening local legislation and supporting measures, changing customs, strengthening legal supervision and work supervision, etc.; and for the revision of relevant local laws and regulations, strengthening legal supervision and work supervision The supervisor shall make arrangements and arrangements, actively participate in the learning and publicity activities for the representatives of the peoples Congress at all levels, and put forward advocacy requirements for the people of all ethnic groups and relevant operators to consciously resist the illegal wildlife trade and develop a scientific, healthy and civilized life style.
In view of the actual work of Yunnan Province, the implementation opinions specifically stated that it is necessary to strengthen the law enforcement of wildlife protection in border areas, and intensify the crackdown on the illegal and criminal acts of wildlife smuggling and illegal trade in border areas. At the same time, it is required to timely start the revision of regulations on the protection of terrestrial wildlife in Yunnan Province and regulations on animal epidemic prevention in Yunnan Province according to the revision of the upper level law.
Opinions of the Standing Committee of Yunnan Provincial Peoples Congress on the implementation of the decision of the Standing Committee of the National Peoples Congress on banning illegal wildlife trade in an all-round way, eliminating the bad habit of eating wild animals indiscriminately, and ensuring the life, health and safety of the people. In order to timely implement the decision of the Standing Committee of the National Peoples Congress on banning illegal wildlife trade, abolishing the abuse of wild animals and ensuring the peoples life, health and safety (hereinafter referred to as the decision), comprehensively prohibit and punish illegal wildlife trade, abolish the abuse of wild animals, and maintain biological and ecological safety To effectively prevent major public health risks, advocate scientific, healthy and civilized lifestyle and eating habits, effectively guarantee peoples life, health and safety, strengthen the construction of ecological civilization, and promote the harmonious coexistence of human and nature. Based on the actual situation of Yunnan Province, the following implementation suggestions are proposed:
1u3001 Carry out extensive learning and publicity activities to ensure that the decision and relevant laws and regulations are well known to everyone
2. Peoples organizations, social organizations, schools, news media and other social aspects should actively publicize the decision and relevant laws and regulations, educate and guide the people to enhance their awareness of wildlife protection, ecological security and public health and safety; deputies to the National Peoples Congress at all levels should give full play to the advantages of close contact with the people, deepen the people in their respective industries and fields, actively participate in and open up The exhibition, learning and publicity activities will play a leading role as a model and create a good public opinion atmosphere for the implementation of the decision and relevant laws and regulations.
2u3001 Strengthen administrative law enforcement and ensure the implementation of decision and relevant laws and regulations
3. The peoples Government of Yunnan Province shall organize and mobilize the peoples governments at all levels of Yunnan Province and their relevant departments to improve the law enforcement management system, implement the responsibility of law enforcement management, strengthen coordination and cooperation, strengthen supervision, inspection and responsibility investigation, strictly investigate and deal with violations of the decision and relevant laws and regulations, and give legal treatment to illegal business sites and illegal operators To ban, seal up or close down.
4. The peoples Government of Yunnan Province shall organize and mobilize the peoples governments at all levels of Yunnan Province and their relevant departments to strictly implement the decision and relevant laws and regulations according to their respective responsibilities. Anyone who is prohibited from hunting, catching, trading, transporting and eating wild animals in the law of the peoples Republic of China on the protection of wild animals and other relevant laws must be strictly prohibited; it is prohibited to eat important ecology Terrestrial wild animals of scientific and social value and other terrestrial wild animals, including those artificially bred and raised; hunting, catching, trading and transporting of terrestrial wild animals naturally growing and propagating in the wild environment for the purpose of eating are prohibited in an all-round way; non edible utilization of wild animals due to special circumstances such as scientific research, medicine and exhibition shall be strictly carried out To carry out the relevant examination and approval and quarantine inspection of the state; to strengthen the management of livestock and poultry feeding activities in accordance with the law.
5. The peoples Government of Yunnan Province and relevant prefecture (city), county (city, district) and township (town) peoples governments shall organize and mobilize relevant law enforcement departments and agencies, strengthen the law enforcement of wildlife protection in border areas, increase the efforts to crack down on the illegal and criminal acts of wildlife smuggling and illegal trade in border areas; strengthen cooperation and exchange with overseas law enforcement departments according to law, and establish prevention measures Coordination mechanism for Combating Smuggling and illegal trade of wildlife and wildlife products.
3u3001 Strengthen the administration of justice and crack down on the illegal and criminal acts in the field of wildlife protection
6. Yunnan Higher Peoples court, peoples Procuratorate and public security department should mobilize peoples courts, peoples procuratorates and public security organs at all levels to strengthen the fight against all kinds of illegal and criminal acts in violation of the decision and relevant laws and regulations, increase the fight against illegal and criminal acts of smuggling and illegal trade of wild animals and their products in border areas, and investigate and prosecute in time according to law And try illegal wildlife trading and other related criminal cases, and bring public interest litigation in accordance with the law in relevant cases, so as to provide a strong judicial guarantee for the effective protection of wildlife and the protection of peoples life, health and safety.
7. The Yunnan Higher Peoples court, the peoples Procuratorate and the provincial public security department shall timely expose and notify major cases involving wildlife, enhance the deterrent effect, accept the supervision of the people, and create an atmosphere to crack down on illegal and criminal acts, prohibit illegal wildlife trading in an all-round way, and eliminate the abuse of wildlife.
4u3001 We will strengthen the formulation of local legislation and supporting measures to ensure the full implementation of the decision and relevant laws
8. The Legal Committee of Yunnan Provincial Peoples Congress, the agriculture and Rural Committee, and the legal work committee of the Standing Committee shall, in accordance with the revision of the upper law and the legislative work plan for 2020 of the Standing Committee of Yunnan Provincial Peoples Congress, timely start the revision of the regulations of Yunnan Province on the protection of terrestrial wildlife and the regulations of Yunnan Province on animal epidemic prevention. The peoples Government of Yunnan Province shall organize the Department of justice, the Department of agriculture and rural affairs, the forestry and grassland Bureau of Yunnan Province and other departments in a timely manner, launch the revision of the regulations on the protection of terrestrial wildlife in Yunnan Province and the regulations on animal epidemic prevention in Yunnan Province in the government link, and submit the bill on the revised bill to the Standing Committee of the provincial peoples Congress as soon as possible.
9. The peoples Government of Yunnan Province shall, in accordance with the provisions of the decision and relevant laws and regulations, organize relevant departments to formulate and issue supporting regulations and measures in a timely manner, improve relevant systems and mechanisms, formulate, adjust and publish relevant directories in a timely manner, and issue specific measures and corresponding compensation measures to support, guide and help affected farmers to adjust and transform their production and operation activities Implement the decision and relevant laws and regulations to provide guarantee.
5u3001 Change customs, get rid of the bad habit of eating wild animals
10. The people of all ethnic groups in Yunnan Province shall, in accordance with the requirements of the decision, enhance the awareness of ecological protection and public health and safety, change customs, actively participate in the prohibition of illegal wildlife trading, eliminate the bad habit of eating wild animals, and develop a scientific, healthy and civilized lifestyle. The organizers, organizers and participants of festivals, weddings and funerals, celebrations and banquets of all ethnic groups should consciously resist the illegal wildlife trade, the abuse of wild animals, and advocate scientific, healthy and civilized eating habits.
11. Operators of hotels, hotels, restaurants, farmers markets, vegetable markets and other commodity trading markets, as well as online trading platforms, should consciously abide by the decision and relevant laws and regulations, consciously resist illegal wildlife trading, resist the abuse of wild animals, and advocate a scientific, healthy and civilized lifestyle.
6u3001 Strengthen legal supervision and work supervision to ensure the full implementation of the decision and relevant laws and regulations
12. The Standing Committee of the provincial, prefecture (city), county (city, district) peoples Congress shall take the implementation of the decision, the wildlife protection law, the animal epidemic prevention law and the regulations of Yunnan Province on the protection of terrestrial wildlife and the regulations of Yunnan Province on animal epidemic prevention as the focus of supervision work, incorporate them into the annual work points and supervision work plan, and take the form of law enforcement inspection, listening to special work reports, etc. to strengthen Legal supervision and work supervision shall be carried out to find out the problems existing in the field of wildlife protection in a timely manner, make up the shortcomings and deficiencies, improve the relevant systems, mechanisms and measures, jointly promote the implementation of the decision and wildlife protection laws and regulations, jointly protect the wildlife resources of Yunnan Province, protect the laurel of animal kingdom of Yunnan Province, and protect the life, health and safety of the people.
So, which animals cant eat? Lets see:
The 16th session of the Standing Committee of the 13th National Peoples Congress voted to pass a decision on banning illegal wildlife trade, eliminating the abuse of wild animals and ensuring peoples life, health and safety. The decision shall go into effect as of the date of promulgation. What are the regulations on the total prohibition of wild animals? Which wild animals cant be eaten or traded?
Q: can I have seafood like hairtail and yellow croaker?
A: fishing for fish and other natural fishery resources is an important agricultural production mode, and it is also an international practice. The fishery law has regulated this. According to the decision, fish and other aquatic wildlife are not included in the scope of fasting. East China Sea seafood, such as hairtail and yellow croaker, are wild animals, but they are not terrestrial wild animals and can be eaten at ease.
Q: are wild animals domesticated, such as chipmunks, hamsters and muskrats, edible?
Answer: it belongs to the wild animals that are clearly forbidden to eat in the law of wildlife protection and cannot be eaten.
Q: are bullfrogs also listed on the fast list?
A: the relevant departments have not released the relevant fasting list at present.
Can wild boar and sika deer eat it?
Answer: it belongs to the wild animals that are clearly forbidden to eat in the law of wildlife protection and cannot be eaten.
Q: are pigs, cattle, sheep and other domestic animals prohibited?
A: the more common livestock and poultry, such as pigs, cattle, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese, etc., are mainly for food. They can be eaten according to the Animal Husbandry Law, animal epidemic prevention law and other laws and regulations.
Q: are rabbits, pigeons and other cultured animals also prohibited?
A: the artificial breeding of rabbits and pigeons has been used for a long time and has mature technology, which has been widely accepted by the people. The output value and employees formed have a certain scale, and some of them play an important role in poverty alleviation. According to the provisions of the decision, the animals listed in the catalogue of livestock and poultry genetic resources stipulated in the animal husbandry law also belong to livestock and poultry. The Animal Husbandry Law is applicable to the management of their breeding and utilization, including consumption, and strict quarantine is carried out.
Q: which wild animals cant eat anymore?
A: the decision pointed out that the wildlife protection law and other relevant laws clearly prohibit the consumption of wild animals, which must be strictly prohibited. It is prohibited to eat the terrestrial wildlife with important ecological, scientific and social values and other terrestrial wildlife under state protection, including those artificially bred and raised. In fact, as long as you remember one sentence, all terrestrial wild animals cannot be eaten, nor can they be raised artificially, except for livestock and poultry.
Q: what about the impact on the aquaculture industry chain?
A: the decision may affect the relevant industrial chain. Considering that it will indeed have a great impact on the farmers in some mountainous and remote areas, and some places may regard it as a targeted poverty alleviation industry, the Standing Committee of the National Peoples Congress requires local governments to strengthen guidance, give certain economic compensation, and assist in transformation or adjustment. It is worth noting that if it is for the purpose of scientific research, pharmacy and exhibition, after strict examination and approval, artificial breeding is still allowed, and others are prohibited.
Q: if the animals are not on the wildlife protection list, can they be eaten?
A: even if animals are not listed in the wildlife protection list, people must go through the necessary quarantine procedures if they want to eat them. Only when they meet the specified standards can they enter the market for sale, purchase and consumption.
Q: how is it forbidden to trade wild animals underground? If they catch wild animals by themselves, will they be punished?
A: wildlife trade may go underground. Now its the whole process of cracking down, and its severely punished. The illegal cost is very high, which will greatly curb the spread and development of the underground market. Even if its caught by oneself, its not good. If its found and cant explain the source, its also punished.
Q: what will be the penalties for the illegal trafficking, breeding, transportation and consumption of wild animals?
A: according to the decision, we will severely punish the illegal consumption and trade of wild animals. Those who hunt, trade, transport and eat wild animals in violation of the wildlife protection law and other relevant laws and regulations will be punished more severely on the basis of the existing laws and regulations. Illegal business places and illegal operators shall be banned, sealed up or closed down according to law.
The reporter learned from the relevant departments of the state that there are about 54 kinds of domesticated and breeding wild animals that cant be eaten but are currently being used for commercial operation (finally, the list published by the relevant departments shall prevail). Among them, 13 species were clearly defined as only for viewing as early as 2003.
These inedible terrestrial wildlife are classified by class:
There are 14 species of Mammalia, including raccoon dog, silver fox, arctic fox, mink, civet cat, boar, sika deer, red deer, chipmunk, hamster, muskrat, hairy rat, guinea pig and beaver.
There are 25 species of bird class, including African ostrich, great American ostrich, EMU, verrucous nosed duck, mallard duck, ring necked pheasant, Turkey, pearl chicken, stone chicken, blue peacock, blue breasted quail, quail, cockatoo, Hupi parrot, Feishi peony parrot, peach faced peony parrot, yellow collared peony parrot, white backed wenbird, black throated grass bird, colorful wenbird, orange cheek plum flower bird, red plum flower bird, grass bird, chestnut ear grass Finches, canaries.
There are 6 species of reptiles: Brazilian turtle, crocodile turtle, Chinese turtle, Nile crocodile, bay crocodile and Siamese crocodile.
There are 4 species of Amphibia, including China forest frog, Heilongjiang forest frog, pig frog and tiger frog.
One species of Arachnida, scorpion, is also known as whole insect.
There are three species of Insecta, i.e. Polyrhachis bidentata, myrmes nigricans, and myrmes flavipectus.
One species of polypoda, centipede, also known as Tianlong.
The State Forestry and grassland administration yesterday (27 days) issued a circular calling for the in-depth implementation of the decision of the Standing Committee of the National Peoples Congress on banning illegal wildlife trade in an all-round way, eliminating the bad habits of eating wild animals and ensuring the peoples life, health and safety, cracking down on indiscriminate hunting, illegal trade in wild animals and other activities, and resolutely banning illegal wildlife Material Market: we will comprehensively reorganize the institutions engaged in the artificial breeding, management and utilization of wild animals, clean up licenses and documents according to law, and stop all activities aimed at the management and utilization of land-based wild animals for food purposes.