2. The collection of personal information necessary for joint prevention and control should refer to the national standard personal information security specification, adhere to the principle of minimum scope, and the principle of collection object is limited to the key groups such as the diagnosed, suspected and close contacts. Generally, it is not aimed at all groups in specific areas, so as to prevent the formation of de facto discrimination against groups in specific areas.
3. Personal information collected for epidemic prevention and control and disease prevention and control shall not be used for other purposes. Any unit or individual shall not disclose personal information such as name, age, ID card number, telephone number, home address, etc. without the consent of the collector, except for the needs of joint defense and joint control work and after desensitization.
4. The organization collecting or mastering personal information shall be responsible for the safety protection of personal information, and take strict management and technical protection measures to prevent theft and leakage.
5. Encourage competent enterprises, under the guidance of relevant departments, to actively use big data, analyze and predict the flow of key groups such as diagnosed, suspected and close contacts, and provide big data support for joint prevention and control.
6. Any organization or individual who discovers the illegal collection, use and disclosure of personal information can report to the network information and public security department in a timely manner. According to the network security law of the peoples Republic of China and relevant regulations, the network information department shall timely handle the illegal collection, use and disclosure of personal information, as well as the events that cause a large amount of personal information leakage; the public security organ involved in the crime shall severely crack down on it according to law.