Among them: the newly confirmed cases are Zhao XX male and Wu XX female from wulatzhong banner, Bayannur City, who are married and live in Tianjin. Zhao worked in an enterprise in Wuhan, and his wife, Wu, lived in Tianjin. When she returned to wulatzhong banner for the Spring Festival, she fell ill. On February 8, the husband and wife were confirmed as new crown pneumonia cases by nucleic acid test in the laboratory of Bayannur disease control center. Epidemiological investigation is still in progress.
Three new suspected cases were 1 in Donghe District, Baotou City, 1 in Linhe District, Bayannur City and 1 in Hailar District, Hulunbuir city.
As of 9:00 on February 9, 54 confirmed cases of new crown pneumonia have been reported in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, including:
1. 11 cases in Ordos City (9 in Dalate Banner, 1 in Dongsheng District and 1 in etokeqian banner)
2. 10 cases in Baotou City (7 cases in tumed Right Banner and 3 cases in Kundulun District)
3. 7 cases in Hohhot (3 cases in Yuquan District, 2 cases in new urban area, 1 case in Saihan district and 1 case in Huimin District)
4. 6 cases in Bayannur City (2 cases in Wuyuan County, 2 cases in Linhe District, 2 cases in wulatzhong banner)
5. 5 cases in Hulunbuir city (3 cases in moridawa banner, 1 case in Manzhouli City, 1 case in Yakeshi city)
6. 4 cases in Chifeng City (2 cases in Yuanbaoshan District, 1 case in Songshan District, 1 case in Linxi County)
7. 3 cases in Wulanchabu City (2 cases in Huade County and 1 case in Siziwang Banner)
10. 2 cases in Xilinguole League (1 case in Xilinhot City and 1 case in erlinhot city have recovered and discharged)
11. One case of Ulanhot, Xingan League
11 suspected cases (1 case in wulatzhong banner, Linhe District, Bayannur City; 1 case in tumete Right Banner, Donghe District, Baotou City; 2 cases in Yuanbaoshan District, Chifeng City; 1 case in Horqin district, Tongliao City; 2 cases in Hailar District, Hulunbuir City, Yakeshi city; 1 case in Wuda District, Wuhai City). All patients received isolation treatment in designated hospitals. At present, there are 1533 close contacts under medical observation. 32 patients were relieved from medical observation on the same day.