The 18th newly confirmed case of new crown pneumonia in Hong Kong is a 25-year-old man

category:Global
 The 18th newly confirmed case of new crown pneumonia in Hong Kong is a 25-year-old man


(function() {(window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: u5811557, container: ssp_, async: true});)) (); newsman reported that the 18th confirmed case of new coronavirus pneumonia was a 25-year-old man, who was in good health in the past and lived at 183 matouwei Road, tugua Bay. He developed fever on 28 January, cough, runny nose and diarrhea on 29 January. On the same day (29 January), he went to Hong Kong Baptist Hospital for medical treatment. On February 3, he went to Hong Kong Baptist Hospital for further consultation and was referred to Prince wells hospital for treatment. The patients respiratory tract samples confirmed positive response to the new coronavirus and are now stable. According to the press release, according to the information provided by the patient, he did not travel outside during the incubation period. His wife did not show signs of illness, will be sent to the Quarantine Center for quarantine. The press release also said that it was looking for a taxi driver who had taken patients from Hong Kong Baptist Hospital to Prince wells hospital at about 14:00 on February 3 and asked him to contact the electricity health protection center of Hong Kong Health Department. Source: Global Times - global network editor in charge: Wang Hailu, na1702

Among them, the 18th confirmed case of new coronavirus pneumonia was a 25-year-old man who had been in good health and lived at 183 matouwei Road, tugua Bay, the newspaper said. He developed fever on 28 January, cough, runny nose and diarrhea on 29 January. On the same day (29 January), he went to Hong Kong Baptist Hospital for medical treatment. On February 3, he went to Hong Kong Baptist Hospital for further consultation and was referred to Prince wells hospital for treatment. The patients respiratory tract samples confirmed positive response to the new coronavirus and are now stable.

According to the press release, according to the information provided by the patient, he did not travel outside during the incubation period. His wife did not show signs of illness, will be sent to the Quarantine Center for quarantine.

The press release also said that it was looking for a taxi driver who had taken patients from Hong Kong Baptist Hospital to Prince wells hospital at about 14:00 on February 3 and asked him to contact the electricity health protection center of Hong Kong Health Department.