More than 70000 yuan of cash was saved by firefighters after the old man burned paper money at home (source: video synthesis)
On February 1, a fire broke out in a residents home in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province. Firefighters rushed to the scene after receiving the police. The fire at the scene was fierce and the homes of the residents were burned down. After being rescued by firefighters, the fire on site was controlled. According to the local fire department, because during the epidemic prevention and control period, the parties felt unsafe to go out, so they burned paper money at home, which caused a fire accidentally, and more than 70000 yuan of cash in the elderlys home was burned.