A preliminary report is expected to come out one month after the Black Hawk completes the black box interpretation

category:Military
 A preliminary report is expected to come out one month after the Black Hawk completes the black box interpretation


Two black boxes of Taiwans Black Hawk helicopter crash were read in the early morning of the 4th. According to the Taiwan transport safety investigation agency, 80% of the mechanical problems can be eliminated at present, and the remaining 20% of the parameters need to be sent to the original factory by the Taiwan Defense Department for interpretation. In addition, it can be determined that there is no so-called turbulence, and 90% of the downdraft can be eliminated. Whether it is artificial needs further analysis.

Taiwan military officials said that the information of the black box is only a small part of the investigation. The on-site debris search and certification, aircraft maintenance records, and ground communication records are collected by different groups, and finally cross checked, which will take a long time. The preliminary report is expected to be submitted within one month, and the full investigation report needs to be completed within one year. (CCTV reporter Zhao Chaoyi)

(function() {(window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: u5811557, container: ssp_, async: true});}) (); source: CCTV responsible editor: Lin Zhiheng