7-year-old boy swallowed airpod by mistake. Doctor: its recommended to discharge it in the stomach

category:Society
 7-year-old boy swallowed airpod by mistake. Doctor: its recommended to discharge it in the stomach


Singing in your stomach? 7-year-old boy swallowed airpod by mistake. Doctor suggested that he discharge it by himself (source: ~)

Kiara Stroud, a mother in Georgia, bought a pair of airpod for her 7-year-old son as a Christmas present. Two days later, her son swallowed the earphone!

According to abcnews 1, straude was in the process of post delivery that day when her mother called in a hurry to tell her son that she accidentally swallowed the earphone. She immediately turned around to drive back and sent her son to a nearby childrens Hospital for examination.

Through the X-ray examination, the doctor soon found the earphone in the boys stomach. But doctors believe that the best way to do this is through natural means: wait a few days for airpod to be discharged by itself.

The 7-year-old boy was very nervous, although the doctor stressed that it was OK. He said he must stay away from the mobile phone these days: in case the headset is connected to the mobile phone, he will play music in his stomach.

(function() {vars = + Math. Domain(). ToString (36). Slice (2); document. Write (< divstyle = id = + S + > < div > ); (window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: u5811557, container: s});}););); source of this article: take a look at the editor of news responsibility: Li Chao