The 16-year-old was curious to take drugs for three minutes, and the drug contained 78percent of tetramine

category:Hot
 The 16-year-old was curious to take drugs for three minutes, and the drug contained 78percent of tetramine


According to the daily mail on December 30, the 16-year-old Audi Coburn, from dundock, Los County, Ireland, went to belsonic Music Festival with his friends on June 25 in Belfast, England, where, out of curiosity and drug addiction, he shook his head and swallowed the pill for a short time, and he felt uncomfortable. He found a medical staff for help on the spot for three minutes After the convulsion, the body temperature soared to 45 degrees, and the ice was ineffective for 39 hours.

After the juvenile was sent to the hospital, he was diagnosed with multiple organ failure, and almost the whole body intubation could barely maintain his life. Doctors say Audis chance of survival is only 1%, and even if it is saved, it cannot be cured completely. At the same time, the toxicology report showed that 78% of the ingredients in the pills were lethal rat drugs.

Fortunately, on the 34th day of admission, Audi woke up. His left hand was unconscious and some short-term memories were lost. At present, Audi has returned to school, is in a semi attendance state, and continues to receive rehabilitation training.

Recently, grieving mother gra released the photos of her son lying on the hospital bed, and visited many schools in the hope of preventing teenagers from abusing drugs and recognizing the cruel harm of drugs. It would be worth it if these pictures could stop the kids from taking drugs, even if only one person would listen.

(function() {vars = + Math. Domain(). ToString (36). Slice (2); document. Write (< divstyle = id = + S + > < / div > ); (window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: u5811557, container: s});}) (); source of this article: take a look at the editor of news responsibility: Luo Chongwei