Tangshan couple burn clean coal poisoning to death? Government: promoting the usage from house to house

category:Hot
 Tangshan couple burn clean coal poisoning to death? Government: promoting the usage from house to house


Mr. Huang said that this had not happened before. Police issued a death certificate that considered accidental death, excluding the possibility of violent homicide.

For Mr. Huangs statement, the relevant departments of the local government have not yet responded.

Some medical experts told the surging news that both clean coal and bulk coal will produce carbon monoxide due to incomplete combustion, but clean coal has lower air pollution.

Yutian county Party Committee Publicity Department staff told surging news that the local government is strengthening publicity and taking technical prevention measures, such as carbon monoxide alarm, in response to the problems in the promotion and use of clean coal. A week ago, they had recorded audio and broadcast it in the village.

Previously, according to the voice of China on December 3, a number of villagers in Xinglong County, Chengde City, Hebei Province were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning after they suspected burning the clean coal promoted by the local government. Subsequently, a number of people familiar with the situation reported that six villagers died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Tangshan City, Hebei Province in more than one month, and dozens of people died of carbon monoxide poisoning For the same reason was sent to the hospital for rescue and treatment.

Heating with clean coal without ventilation measures

Huang, a villager from houhubuzhuang village, lintuitun Township, Yutian County, Tangshan City, provided his parents death certificate to surging news on Thursday. The death certificate was issued by lingtoutun township police station of Yutian County Public Security Bureau.

According to the death certificate, Huang and Yang died side by side with their heads facing south on the fire Kang in the back room on the west side of their home in houhubuzhuang village, lintaotun Township, Yutian County. The characteristics of death are considered as accidental death, excluding the possibility of violent homicide.

Mr. Huang said that in September this year, the local government promoted the use of clean coal. In October, parents bought a ton of clean coal priced at 550 yuan.

He said that the villagers paid money to reserve clean coal first. When the coal arrived, the village cadres arranged a designated place to collect it.

Mr. Huang said that when promoting the use of clean coal in the village, no brochures, cautions and alarms were issued. Regarding Mr. Huangs statement, the staff member surnamed Li from the Propaganda Department of Yutian county Party committee said that he was not clear.

Mr. Huang said that when it was cold some time ago, his parents used clean coal to keep warm. On the night of the incident, no ventilation measures were taken at home. In rural areas, coal is used for heating, but this has not happened before when burning loose coal.

Clean coal company says coal has no quality problem

The picture of the clean coal packaging bag provided by Mr. Huang shows that the clean coal is produced by Gansu Wuwei Type Coal Chemical Co., Ltd. and supervised by Lanzhou Lanmei Jiejing Energy Co., Ltd., with the sales address and after-sales service telephone attached.

Wuwei Type Coal Chemical Co., Ltd. staff on December 4 said to surging news that their coal is produced in accordance with national standards, there is no quality problem with coal. He said that in response to the above matters, the relevant local departments can investigate them and they are willing to take responsibility if there are problems.

Mr. Huang said that when his parents died many times, the relevant authorities had not yet dealt with the matter.

Regarding the aftermath of the incident, the staff member of the Publicity Department of Yutian county Party Committee Li surname and the director of the office of Yutian County agricultural and rural Bureau Zhang surname said that they would publicize the correct use of clean coal and carry out door-to-door publicity.

According to the technical plan for health emergency response to acute carbon monoxide poisoning on the official website of the national health and Health Commission, carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and non irritating asphyxiating gas. Acute carbon monoxide poisoning is a systemic disease caused by central nervous system damage caused by inhalation of large amount of carbon monoxide in a short time (minutes to hours).

On the afternoon of December 4, Dr. Miao, General Hospital of Pingmei Shenma medical group, told the surging news that carbon monoxide poisoning is caused by burning coal, usually because the space where residents use coal is not ventilated. Clean coal and bulk coal will cause carbon monoxide poisoning due to incomplete combustion, but clean coal has lower air pollution.

Miao said that people with carbon monoxide poisoning will have symptoms such as headache, dizziness, physical fatigue and blurred consciousness. In some cases, even if they realize that they are poisoned, they will be difficult to help themselves because of these symptoms. If carbon monoxide poisoning is found nearby, the patient should be taken away from the site or ventilated immediately. In addition, the market and network platform can buy carbon monoxide contact will have a sound gas alarm.

A week ago, they had recorded audio and broadcast to the village to inform them about the use of clean coal several times a day. But he said he did not know the details for the time being.

Zhang told surging news that the clean coal work began to be promoted at the end of July this year, and they distributed manuals on the use of clean coal to villages and towns. On the morning of December 4, a meeting was held in each township to ask the village cadres to publicize the correct use methods to the villagers from door to door.

(function() {(window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: 6374560, container: ssp_, size: 300250, display: inlay fix, async: true});)) (); source of this article: surging news responsibility editor: Du Shuo