Man charging in bed playing mobile phone dead right hand burn marks

category:Society
 Man charging in bed playing mobile phone dead right hand burn marks


The Thai man, kittisak moonkiti, is a chef. At that time, he locked himself in his bedroom, and her mother was going to work, calling for him to help clean, but he didnt respond. So his mother came to his room and found him lying on the bed. At first, she thought he was ill and didnt respond to her. She called out his name and poked him with a stick to wake him up, but he still didnt respond. So she called the police.

There are burn marks on his hands and arms (as shown in the picture)

Photos of kittisak

(function() {(window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: 6374560, container: ssp_, size: 300250, display: inlay fix, async: true});)))); investigators are checking kittisaks body, and then the police arrive to announce that the man has died. Medical staff carried out a physical examination on him. The right hand of the victims mobile phone had burn marks. It was preliminarily determined that he was electrocuted. After autopsy, the specific cause of death can be determined. Electric shock and explosion caused by mobile phone charging are numerous. From a safety point of view, it is recommended that users must use original charging accessories to prevent playing while charging, especially after the big power. If there is an emergency demand, it is better to use a regular charger for emergency. Usually charge, but also pay attention to the charging environment, in general, it is better not to exceed 40 degrees, and do not charge in a humid environment. Source: responsible editor of upstream news: Wang ning_nb12468

Investigators are examining kittisaks body

Later, the police arrived and declared the man dead. Medical staff carried out a physical examination on him. The right hand of the victims mobile phone had burn marks. It was preliminarily determined that he was electrocuted. After autopsy, the specific cause of death can be determined.

Electric shock and explosion caused by mobile phone charging are numerous.

From a safety point of view, it is recommended that users must use original charging accessories to prevent playing while charging, especially after the big power. If there is an emergency demand, it is better to use a regular charger for emergency. Usually charge, but also pay attention to the charging environment, in general, it is better not to exceed 40 degrees, and do not charge in a humid environment.