Three people died of gas poisoning in Hebei Province

category:Hot
 Three people died of gas poisoning in Hebei Province


Hebei villagers died of poisoning: clean coal distributed by the government before death

Voice of China today focused on a number of villagers in Xinglong County, Chengde City, Hebei Province who died of carbon monoxide poisoning after burning clean coal promoted by the local government.

Later, a number of people familiar with the situation reported to voice of China that six villagers in Tangshan City, Hebei Province, died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a row in more than a month. In addition, dozens of people were sent to the hospital for rescue and treatment for the same reason.

(function() {(window. Slotbydup = window. Slotbydup| []). Push ({ID: 6374560, container: ssp_, size: 300250, display: inlay fix, async: true});))); (source of this paper: Xiao Qi, editor in charge of Beijing News