Strengthen the credit evaluation of real estate development enterprises
1. Improve the credit evaluation system. Formulate and implement the credit evaluation management measures, credit evaluation index system and other relevant rules and regulations of real estate development enterprises in the whole province, and carry out the credit rating evaluation of real estate development enterprises. By the end of 2019, credit evaluation will be carried out for real estate development enterprises in the whole province in accordance with class II (a, b) and class IV AAA, AA, a and B, and a dynamic evaluation management mechanism will be implemented. The credit rating of the real estate development enterprises with the problems of one house sold more, no relocation and uncompleted development and construction projects within the time limit shall not be evaluated.
2. Strengthen the application of credit evaluation results. Based on the credit rating of real estate development enterprises, the real estate projects developed and operated by them are subject to differentiated supervision in terms of project capital, pre-sale license, pre-sale fund supervision, project management, etc.
Strictly examine the funds for real estate development enterprises to purchase and develop land
All localities shall establish a review system for development and land purchase funds to ensure that real estate development enterprises use their own funds to purchase land for development projects.
1. Implement enterprise commitment. The real estate development enterprise shall submit a letter of commitment before participating in the bidding, auction and listing of commercial housing development and construction land. It shall promise that the land purchase fund is self owned fund in compliance with the regulations, and its source does not belong to financial loan, capital market financing, etc., and shall state that if the commitment is not true, it will voluntarily give up the qualification of winning the bid for development land.
2. Verify the source of funds. The local natural resources departments, together with the relevant financial departments, strictly check the sources of land purchase funds of real estate development enterprises.
3. Implement strict punishment. After verification, if it is found that the real estate development enterprises land purchase funds do not meet the requirements, the natural resources department shall cancel the qualification of land bidding, and forbid the enterprise to participate in land bidding and auction within two years.
Improve the conditions of land transfer
The local competent real estate departments shall, together with the relevant departments, timely prepare and complete the opinions on the construction conditions of real estate development projects, and coordinate with the relevant contents of the regulatory detailed planning of the construction land. The nature, scale and development period of real estate development projects, planning and design conditions, requirements for infrastructure and public facilities construction, and definition of property rights after the completion of infrastructure shall be clarified. The relevant terms specified in the opinions on the construction conditions of real estate development projects can be used as supplementary terms of the land transfer contract. All relevant departments shall supervise the development and construction of real estate development enterprises in accordance with the land transfer contract.
Implement the project capital system
1. Implement difference supervision. According to the credit rating of real estate development enterprises, the real estate projects developed by them shall be subject to differentiated supervision. AAA level enterprises shall be supervised according to 10% of the total cost of construction and installation works of the project, AA level enterprises shall be supervised according to 15%, A-level enterprises shall be supervised according to 20%, B-level enterprises shall be supervised according to 25%, and enterprises not rated or not participating in the evaluation shall be supervised according to 30%. If the real estate development enterprises implement green buildings, prefabricated buildings and full house decoration, each of them can be reduced by 3 percentage points on the basis of the original supervision proportion. If all three items of AAA level enterprises are implemented, project capital supervision is not required.
2. Establish a return mechanism. The project capital supervision shall be started before the project obtains the construction permit. According to the completion of the project foundation, the completion of the main structure of the project and the completion of the project acceptance record, 40%, 40% and 20% of the project capital shall be returned respectively, and the returned capital shall be used for the project construction and operation management.
3. Innovate the supervision methods. Explore the combination of funds and guarantee institutions to implement the project capital system, and release the guarantee and return the funds according to the corresponding nodes.
4. Clear implementation time limit. After January 1, 2020, the real estate development project that obtains the land development right should implement the project capital supervision system in an all-round way. Local governments should take the supervision of project capital as the necessary content of the new land transfer contract. Specific implementation measures may be formulated by each region on its own in light of the actual situation.
Strictly implement the pre-sale standard of commercial housing
According to the requirements of the opinions on further improving the policies and measures to prevent and resolve the problems of letters and visits in the real estate field of the whole province (Ting Zi  No. 48) issued by the general office of the provincial Party committee and the general office of the provincial government, for the new buildings that have obtained the land development right after January 1, 2019, the real estate development enterprises apply for the pre-sale of new commercial houses, when the image progress of the multi-storey buildings reaches the top and the high-rise buildings Pre sale is allowed when the image progress of the housing project reaches two thirds of the total number of floors. All localities shall carry out pre-sale license approval in strict accordance with this standard. At the same time, local governments can formulate relevant policies and carry out existing house sales in combination with the actual situation.
Strengthen the supervision of real estate market
1. Investigate and deal with illegal acts in a timely manner. We will unblock the channels for letters, visits, complaints and reports, increase the inspection and inspection of the real estate development projects under construction, and focus on the supervision and investigation of the illegal and illegal enterprises that are over qualified in development, without pre-sale permission for sales, with serious quality and safety accidents, have not been relocated within the time limit, and seriously damage the interests of the masses, as well as the enterprises that are uncompleted in development and construction projects.
2. Severe disciplinary restrictions. Enterprises with serious violations of laws and regulations shall be listed in the blacklist and severely punished and restricted through measures such as stopping online signing, pre-sale, qualification upgrading, etc. For real estate development enterprises that have problems in violation of laws and regulations, especially those with uncompleted tail and overdue resettlement, it is forbidden to develop and construct new projects before the relevant problems are rectified.
3. Strengthen project risk early warning. All localities shall keep track of the progress of real estate development projects in a timely manner. For real estate development projects with problems such as non-compliance, slow progress of engineering construction, concentrated complaints from the masses, and capital disconnection, project accounts shall be established, listed as key supervision objects, early warning shall be given in a timely manner, and market risks shall be prevented.
Source: Zhongxin Jingwei editor in charge: Yang bin_nf4368