Scare Halloween! Melbourne 3-year-old girl takes medicine as sugar and is sent to emergency

category:Hot
 Scare Halloween! Melbourne 3-year-old girl takes medicine as sugar and is sent to emergency


At 8 p.m. local time on October 31, Abbeys mother, robe, noticed that she was a little uncomfortable and called an ambulance. Abbey was rushed to the hospital and is in stable condition. Both of them are still wearing Halloween costumes when they arrive at the hospital.

Rob said the family were playing a Halloween Trick or treat game. Rob noticed that Abbey began to make some strange noises, and she knew that something was wrong with the child.

She said, I thought she choked on sugar, and then she showed me a bag of medicine. I looked at it and thought it didnt look like candy. I asked her how it tasted. She said it was awful. I took one out and it didnt smell like candy, but like medicine. I dont know what it is, I just know its not a good thing. I was very anxious. When rob found out that her daughter was not right, she asked her neighbor for help to call an ambulance. The child looks shaky and his eyes are very loose. Its really scary. I didnt fall asleep much last night. Her mother is also very flustered Said the neighbor. Police have learned about the matter and say an investigation is under way into why the girl got the prescription medicine. It is reported that the drugs taken by Abbey by mistake are those taken by patients with manic depressive psychosis and depression. The medical staff were very anxious to take the child to the hospital. At that time, the child looked like he was drunk, and he was shaking his way. Police have not yet received reports of other similar incidents in the area. Source: editor in charge of China News Network: Li Chao, nb12814

She said, I thought she choked on sugar, and then she showed me a bag of medicine. I looked at it and thought it didnt look like candy. I asked her how it tasted. She said it was awful. I took one out and it didnt smell like candy, but like medicine. I dont know what it is, I just know its not a good thing. I was very anxious.

When rob found out that her daughter was not right, she asked her neighbor for help to call an ambulance. The child looks shaky and his eyes are very loose. Its really scary. I didnt fall asleep much last night. Her mother is also very flustered Said the neighbor.

Police have learned about the matter and say an investigation is under way into why the girl got the prescription medicine.

It is reported that the drugs taken by Abbey by mistake are those taken by patients with manic depressive psychosis and depression. The medical staff were very anxious to take the child to the hospital. At that time, the child looked like he was drunk, and he was shaking his way. Police have not yet received reports of other similar incidents in the area.