On October 30, Hu Ling, an employee of the human resources department of Huawei 2012 laboratory, posted a long post on the Huawei voice forum under her real name to report her mentor Yang Ruifeng and HR Gao Yans various lazy and derelict policies. More details point directly to the HR policy orientation and Huaweis corporate culture. This post has aroused hot discussion on different social platforms. In the pulse voting, 77.5% of the respondents thought that their tutors were obviously negligent.
In the post, for example, Hu Ling said that some employees go to the gym for exercise when they work overtime in the evening. Yang Ze, the tutor, thinks that in this case, its called attendance fraud when its small, and business fraud when its large, and let everyone (HR people) dig hard to find out big problems.
In response, Hu Ling disagreed, saying that R & D brothers take their own rest time to work overtime free of charge. They dont pay for one thing and dont take a rest. Cant they exercise for a while?? If not, why does the company build so many gyms?
At present, the above posts can not be found in Xinsheng community. But a user who claimed to be a former employee of Huawei commented: its really the first post of my heart, with 860000 views in three hours..
1. As soon as Gao (i.e. Gao Yan, the same below) came over, he made a small report behind his back and said that Hu (i.e. Hu Ling, the same below) was going to pick jobs. After the first meeting, all the tasks were assigned to everyone.
2. Gao shut down for a month, and wrote a working mechanism, which is basically the operation mode of Hus previous work, but he has to hand over his Espace account (Espace may be a working account, which is used to send the public email to all employees, and then reply one by one with Espace to solve the problem one by one)
3. By the end of July, Hu Ling had used this kind of communication method to solve the feedback problems of 193 R & D colleagues, all by herself. (until the organization doesnt agree with this way of working and its really hard to hear that manuscript)
4. Yang said that we should look at the people who reflect the problems, and those who have time to report the problems to the canteen of the shuttle bus every day, so we can get rid of them.
6. Yang said that some employees pretend to work overtime and return to work after fitness. This is a fake business of attendance fraud. There is a big problem in it and we are required to dig deep. It is also believed that people who work 160 hours overtime may be rowing. Hu thinks that employees can work overtime free of charge without paying or taking a rest. Why cant they exercise? Work overtime for 160 hours a month, R & D brothers hypertension and hyperlipidemia are still working late at night, and paddle for 160 hours, do you paddle for one?
7. Yang asked Hu to hand over the interview record and list with the employees, which involved sensitive issues fed back by the employees. Hu was worried about the protection of the R & D employees and that the employees would be wearing small shoes. He vowed not to hand in, and Hu was forced to cry in the corridor.
9. Yang went to Su Research Institute to study and came back elated. The dishes didnt pay much attention to the style. For one meal, each person had a crab, a male and a female, 200 yuan.
10. Gao is the only one who works in a different place in 2012 human resources department. For several months, he has been taking up working time to commute from Xian to Shenzhen. As an HR to deal with employee relations, he doesnt spend a minute on employees and turns around leaders all day. ,
11. Gao once came to Shenzhen. He didnt arrive until 11 oclock. No output for three consecutive months. At the age of 40, performance B for three times in a row is still playing the game, while R & D brother performance B + at the age of 32 should be discouraged!
12. Hu said: I am not a great man of high morality, but I am willing to protect the dream of changing the world because every name is followed by ten years of hardship. I dont care about myself even if I finish this job.
13. Hu finally advised Huawei brothers not to believe HR, they have no integrity!
According to the screenshot on the Internet, at 19:26 p.m. on October 30, Huaweis 2012 human resources department came out to comment that after receiving the feedback from employees complaints, the human resources department of 2012 laboratory has made an independent investigation of the companys supervision system in advance this afternoon. At present, the working group has been formally established and has started work. Please supervise the employees.
Here is the original post.
Source: editor in charge of city circle: Chen Hequn ufe63 nb12679