1. Fever requirement. The heating requirement checks the highest temperature of parts or shells of 3D printers under specified working conditions, and whether there is a warning mark on the part of the printer nozzle. In order to ensure the reliability and service life of 3D printers and the safety of users, the maximum temperature should not exceed the allowable limit of materials. When the temperature reaches a certain value, the mechanical properties of metal materials will decrease significantly, and people will be in danger of scalding. The insulation strength of insulating materials will gradually decrease with the increase of temperature. When the temperature of insulating materials exceeds the limit, the material will age and the life will be shortened. When serious, it can cause short circuit, fire, electric shock and other accidents.
2. Grounding and connection protection measures. Grounding and connection protection measures are important indicators to measure whether the continuity of grounding of the parts requiring grounding protection of 3D printers is good or not, and whether the grounding measures meet the requirements. Most high-power 3D printers belong to Class I devices. Once the basic insulation fails, and the grounding continuity is not good or the protection of grounding conductors does not meet the requirements, the metal parts on the surface of them may become charged. Once the operator touches them, it may cause electric shock accidents and endanger the operators personal safety.
3. Electrical resistance. Electrical resistance reflects the insulation performance of 3D printer, which directly relates to the safety level of 3D printer. Once insulation breakdown occurs, it may lead to equipment damage or leakage, fire or electric shock accidents, and bring serious harm to users. Electrical resistance is of great significance for evaluating the electrical safety and quality of insulation design, material selection, product structure design, internal wiring and assembly of electrical products.
4. Radiation emission. Radiation emission refers to the phenomenon that energy is emitted from source to space in the form of electromagnetic wave, or energy is transmitted in the form of electromagnetic wave in space. If the radiation emission index of an electronic device is higher than a certain value, it will interfere with the operation of other electronic devices in the range. Especially in recent years, the intelligent household appliances industry has developed rapidly, and the coverage of wireless network in the home environment is high and complex. If the radiation emission of 3D printer exceeds the standard, it may interfere with other devices because of the various radio radiation produced in its working state, which may lead to accidents.
In view of the problems reflected in the risk monitoring of 3D printer products, the measures to be taken by Liaoning provincial market supervision administration include:
2. Strengthen communication and contacts among regions. The results of risk monitoring will be communicated to the provincial (municipal) market supervision and management department where the production enterprise is located, providing a reference for daily supervision.
Source: Yang Zeyu_NF6036, Responsible Editor of Peng Mei News