According to comprehensive foreign media reports, the dentist, Natalia, was in the clinic with a nursing staff to treat the female patient, 19-year-old Anastasia, while the patients mother was waiting outside the clinic.
During this period, Anastasia was supposed to be injected with epinephrine, but Natalia was mistakenly injected with other drugs, resulting in anaphylactic shock.
When Anastasias mother waited outside the clinic, she only heard the doctor shout, Check it with Google now! Even there was a clap, which frightened her to rush into the clinic to check her daughters condition. As soon as she entered, the mother saw that her daughter was stiff, her eyes turned upside down, and her face was pale. The situation was rather critical.
Although Anastasia was rushed to hospital for first aid, she died 22 hours later. Anastasias mother filed a complaint in the midst of heartbreak and grief.
The judges verdict was that Natalia needed to be imprisoned at home for two and a half years, but her dentists license was not revoked and she could continue to practice medicine. So Anastasias mother was quite dissatisfied with this and said she would continue to appeal for justice for her daughter.
Source: Look at the News Responsible Editor: Zhou Xinyi_NB12002