Dentists also need to check on the Internet for the next days death of a 19-year-old female patient

category:Hot
 Dentists also need to check on the Internet for the next days death of a 19-year-old female patient


According to comprehensive foreign media reports, the dentist, Natalia, was in the clinic with a nursing staff to treat the female patient, 19-year-old Anastasia, while the patients mother was waiting outside the clinic.

During this period, she was supposed to inject adrenaline for Anastasia, but Natalia mistakenly injected it into other drugs, resulting in anaphylactic shock.

When Anastasias mother waited outside the clinic, she only heard the doctor shout, Check it with Google now! Even there was a clap, which frightened her to rush into the clinic to check her daughters condition. As soon as she entered, the mother saw that her daughter was stiff, her eyes turned upside down, and her face was pale. The situation was rather critical.

Although Anastasia was rushed to hospital for first aid, she died 22 hours later. Anastasias mother filed a complaint in the midst of heartbreak and grief.

According to the investigation of the local health bureau, Natalias diagnosis was suspected of many irregularities, including inadequate medical equipment, substandard technology, repeated diagnostic errors and improper treatment.

The judge ruled that Natalia needed to be imprisoned at home for two and a half years, but that she could continue her career without revoking her dental license. So Anastasias mother was quite dissatisfied with this and said she would continue to appeal for justice for her daughter.