A 7-year-old girl was hospitalized for poisoning after eating it just because of a joke from her grandmother.

category:Society
 A 7-year-old girl was hospitalized for poisoning after eating it just because of a joke from her grandmother.


Just past the National Day holiday, for Mr. Ouyang of Ganzhou, it is not pleasant. The 7-year-old daughter, Xiaoqin, has eaten fish gall by mistake because of a joke from her grandmother, resulting in fish gall poisoning.

On October 2, 2019, Mr. Ouyang and his wife were both at work. Her daughter, Xiaoqin, stayed at home with her grandmother. While she was cooking, something unexpected happened. Grandma joked to Xiaoqin and said, Do you want fish gall? As a result, the violin soon swallowed the fish gall. Five or six hours after the incident, the violin felt a stomachache and kept vomiting.

Because of the limited medical conditions in Ganzhou, Xiaoqin was rushed to Nanchang for treatment.

Kidney physician of Provincial Childrens Hospital: The function index of every organ of the little girl has appeared obvious problems, especially the liver function problem. At present, only blood purification treatment can be used for this kind of poisoning, that is, plasma exchange treatment for her in PICU.

At present, all the inspection indexes of the violin are relatively stable, and the body is recovering. In fact, not only fish gall, in the folk, snake gall, duck gall are crowned with heat, detoxification and other effects, but these in the doctors view is not reliable.

Because the bile contains a lot of bile toxins, such as mistaken will damage human liver and kidney function and respiratory distress syndrome and other symptoms.

(function () {(window. slotbydup = window. slotbydup | []). push ({id:6374560, container:ssp_6374560, size:300,250, display:inlay-fix, async: true});} (); source of this article: Dushuo_NB12556