In the festival, the money is idle, using the idle money to obtain risk-free income, earning some holiday subsidies, which is also a small welfare of shareholders.
In recent years, the reverse repurchase of treasury bonds as a financial tool has been gaining momentum. At present, the reverse repurchase of treasury bonds has formed a tripartite position with bank financial products and monetary funds in the short-term financial market.
Daily Economic News reporter noted that just a few days before this years National Day, this variety is on fire again!
These two days, in the circle of journalistsfriends, the information about treasury bond reverse repurchase began to increase, and many brokers of securities companies began to work hard to promote treasury bond reverse repurchase.
The National Day is coming soon. The treasury bond counter-repurchase can be prepared. Dont open an account on the last day. That cant be bought. Every year before the National Day, the income is very high. Dont miss it! A securities dealer said.
Reporters also noted that the recent treasury bond reverse repurchase is the best car opportunity. Today and tomorrow, 14 daysinterest will be earned if the 7-day treasury bond is sold back. The 4-day reverse repurchase of 25-day selling (borrowed funds) can earn 12-day interest, the 7-day reverse repurchase can earn 13-day interest, the 4-day reverse repurchase of 26-day selling can earn 11-day interest, and the 7-day reverse repurchase can earn 12-day interest.
According to the method of interest calculation, September 30 is the last trading day before the National Day. It is the least cost-effective to carry out the Treasury bond reverse repurchase operation on this day, which can only earn one days interest.
Reverse repurchase of treasury bonds is safe and profitable
Many people are no strangers to the reverse repurchase of Treasury bonds.
The full name of treasury bond reverse repurchase is bond pledge reverse repurchase. Generally speaking, it means to lend your spare money at a certain interest rate and a certain period of time. Others use bonds as collateral and pay you interest when it matures, and then it is guaranteed by the state liquidation agency. The term here is flexible and short-term, and there are many varieties at present, such as 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 7 days, 14 days, 28 days, 91 days, 182 days and so on.
Data show that the reverse repurchase of treasury bonds on the Shanghai Stock Exchange started at 100,000 yuan, and that on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange started at 1,000 yuan. Specifically speaking, the threshold of Shanghai Stock Exchange is 100,000 yuan, with an integral multiple of 100,000 yuan, up to no more than 10 million yuan. The threshold of Shenzhen stock market is 1000 yuan, increasing by an integer multiple of 1000 yuan, with no ceiling.
Reporters learned that there are many advantages of treasury bond reverse repurchase, the first point is that the security is good, the risk is almost zero.
In principle, because the collateral is the bond with the highest credit rating and the best liquidity in the market, and the process is supervised by the exchange, and the clearing institution guarantees the delivery of the collateral, there is basically no default risk that the funds can not be returned. At the same time, once a transaction is concluded at a fixed interest rate, the revenue can be locked in and the customer no longer bears market risk. The counterparty of treasury bond reverse repurchase is the settlement center. If the financier fails to repay the debt on time, the settlement center will advance the funds. The best liquidity and the largest volume of transactions is one-day reverse repurchase.
Secondly, the yield of treasury bond reverse repurchase is also higher. It is precisely so that the kind of treasury bond reverse repurchase has been favored by people from all walks of life in the market.
From the perspective of income, the average average annual return of treasury bond reverse repurchase is 3%~5%, which is generally higher than the one-year fixed deposit interest rate of banks, and the shorter the period of borrowing, the higher the rate of return. The borrowing interest rate of treasury bond reverse repurchase is completely market-oriented, and is completely affected by the relationship between supply and demand of funds. Generally speaking, at the end of the month, the end of the quarter, the end of the year and other market funds are on the short side, the yield of treasury bond reverse repurchase will rise sharply. In some special periods, the yield of treasury bond reverse repurchase is very considerable. For example, on December 28, 2017, the highest annual yield of one-day treasury bond reverse repurchase in Shanghai Stock Exchange soared to 72%.
Several Operational Skills of Reverse Repurchase of National Debt
Individual investors who are not satisfied with the current interest of banks and are afraid of risks; enterprises with abundant liquidity.
2. Generally speaking, the yield of long-term treasury bond reverse repurchase is not high. However, with the approaching of the end of the quarter and the end of the year, the yields of various types of treasury bond reverse repurchase are likely to soar further, with an annual return of up to 97% at its peak.
3. Unlike stock trading, treasury bond reverse repurchase no longer bears the risk of price fluctuation after trading, and the price at the time of trading determines the return.
4. There are requirements for the capital threshold of reverse repurchase of Treasury bonds. From 100,000 yuan in Shanghai stock market to 1000 yuan in Shenzhen stock market, the capital threshold increases by an integer multiple. If the money is not enough or not enough, Shenzhen stock market can be chosen.
5. Expenses: Depending on the number of holding days, the Commission level for 1, 2, 3 and 4-day repurchase of treasury bonds ranges from 0.001% to 0.03%. The Commission level is 100,000 yuan per day and 1 yuan per day. The Commission is very low.
6. The formula for calculating the return of treasury bond reverse repurchase is income = transaction amount * transaction interest rate price * interest counting days * 365. Here, the price of the transaction rate is the rate of return obtained by the exchange, and the number of interest-bearing days is the number of days actually occupied.
7. Why is the reverse repurchase yield of treasury bonds sometimes particularly high?
Due to the influence of regulatory assessment and holiday factors, the seasonal characteristics of liquidity change in China are obvious. Generally, at the end of the month and the end of the quarter, the market liquidity is easy to be tense, and the reverse repurchase rate of treasury bonds is often higher, especially at the end of the quarter and the end of the year, when it coincides with holidays, the reverse repurchase rate often rises substantially.